Bazillion companions and their influence...

Burana

There was some sort of thinking behind raising affection with companions before 4.0. You unlocked new companions quests, and it improved their performance on crafting missions.

With the new system it is all very confusing. The list is too long and taking them all to 50 influence is impossible. Besides, " pity that many of them will have to die" as predicted by Darth Marr... I raised Senya's influence to 18, but then it occurred to me that she will probably not make it...

Can you please share your thoughts? How to play alts, I don't think I will be doing all Star Fortress and companion recruitment quests with more than 2 characters... And raise influence with them all over again? No way...

My concentration zone companions:

* Lana (romance target, gets monstrous amounts of influence from Cultural Artifact gifts)

* M1-4X (the only companion I have that I know takes Courting gifts(1))

* T7-O1 (reward for all the help he gave me getting out of Zakuul, takes Republic souvenirs)

* Koth (takes underworld/illegal/whatever the hell it's called)

(1) No, I have no idea why 4X takes Courting gifts. He always took them, even before 3.0, never mind 4.0. None of my other companions on any of my characters, even the ones my characters are snogging, take them now that 4.0 is out.

I had the same conclusion as OP as soon as HK-55 was killed. Senya I'm 80% sure won't make it, and if Bioware keeps their track record, at one point you'll probably have to sacrifice either Koth or Lana / Theron or Lana (choice between either pair)

I'm fairly sure any original companions (so T7, Scorpio and soon Kalyo) even if they are main characters.

But right now I'm concentrating on ship droids, HK, Treek, (the later two in priority on toon not yet at KoTFE, since you keep them "in the list" while doing it) and xalek/Talos since they are my sorc's main original team.

Edited by verfallen