Champion Gear time taking?

MrBimo

How long will it take me to gain champion armour if i always loose matches, which i always do?

If you claim at least 50 comms a WZ (Which you should, even if you lose) you should be able to buy at least 1 Champ bag per day, and youll need 10 champ bags to buy a major piece of Champ gear.

My advice: Join a pvp guild and get better.

If you play a full game, (15mins) you should get rougly 40coms for losing, and at least 4 medals so 60 coms. You need 800 coms per champion bag, and assuming you can't do ANY of the dailies/weeklies. Champion Gear Pricing goes like this:

Armguards - 44

Belt - 44

Boots - 67

Ear - 67

Gloves - 67

Headgear - 67

2x Implant - 36

Jacket - 67

Secondary Weapon - 41

Pants - 67

Primary Weapon - 123

2x Relics - 24

Total 774 so you need 111 bags to get it all.

111x800 = 88800WZ coms

88800/60 = 1480 Losses

1480 x 15mins(time in a full match) = 22200 mins or 370 hours or 15 days 10 hours of WZning.

That is assuming you get instant que pops and get no champion pieces or only gotten the piece right after you purchased the gear. Though I didn't caculate it, by this itme you could also fully outfit 4 of your comapniion in full centurion gear.

If you play a full game, (15mins) you should get rougly 40coms for losing, and at least 4 medals so 60 coms. You need 800 coms per champion bag, and assuming you can't do ANY of the dailies/weeklies. Champion Gear Pricing goes like this:

Armguards - 44

Belt - 44

Boots - 67

Ear - 67

Gloves - 67

Headgear - 67

2x Implant - 36

Jacket - 67

Secondary Weapon - 41

Pants - 67

Primary Weapon - 123

2x Relics - 24

Total 774 so you need 111 bags to get it all.

111x800 = 88800WZ coms

88800/60 = 1480 Losses

1480 x 15mins(time in a full match) = 22200 mins or 370 hours or 15 days 10 hours of WZning.

That is assuming you get instant que pops and get no champion pieces or only gotten the piece right after you purchased the gear. Though I didn't caculate it, by this itme you could also fully outfit 4 of your comapniion in full centurion gear.

GOOD THING THEY LOWERED THE RNG AND UPPED THE COMMS.

God.

GOOD THING THEY LOWERED THE RNG AND UPPED THE COMMS.

God.

Really not that bad, considering if he could win matches and got his dailies/weeklies. Thats 20 bags a week from quest alone. So 6 weeks if he got nothing but comms and not buying any bags on the side.

6 weeks is actually a relatively short time to get geared compared to other MMOs. And this is only considering the WORST case scenario.

So someone, somewhere out there MIGT have to wait 6 weeks for full PvP gear, though I doubt it, and with the state of Illium on some servers you'll get BM before you get all your champ gear anyways.

How long will it take me to gain champion armour if i always loose matches, which i always do?

how do you Loose a match?

/end sarcasm

its LOSE...

( one of my peeves is folks that dont know the difference between LOOSE and LOSE and LOSS )

carry on..

Honestly the new system is way worse for new 50's that saved up 1k commendation each when they hit 50. I had "okay" luck on my first char with old system. Sure i hit streaks where i opened 10 bags and got **** all but being competitive was much faster.

So far i opened id say ~20 bags with new system and got 1 relic token. Its a stealth nerf in disguise. Maybe they figure they will retain more players if the gear grind longer but for me its backfiring since you pretty much cannon fodder for a long *** time.

Cent gear just sucks so now you get facerolled for weeks in WZ's after changes. LOL playing my new 50 a chore...seriously feels like work...

Edited by vortexdr