Do you consider yourself to be a Pwn Addict?

Tebbis

If you are currently addicted to Pwn, and you want to be in the company of others who can't get enough Pwn, and you think about Pwn all day at work, maybe your wife or husband catches you while you're involved in Pwnography, who knows. We are looking for some elitist A-holes to join our crew of Pwn Stars! We prefer non-clicking, non-backpedaling, non-keyturning massive Pwners who are able to not only put up crazy numbers on that scoreboard, but are also aware of what it takes to beat the best and become the best. We're a relatively new guild, but we've beaten nearly every guild on the server at least once in RWZ's , and have some amazing players. You don't need to be fully geared, we'll invite anyone with the skills, but it might lower your chances of being invited to the Rated A team :) Feel free to let anyone in Pwn Stars know if you want in, or just talk to me, Game'of'pwns. And remember, Pizza's a lie. Edited by Tebbis

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've beaten don't panic, capped a door with 22 seconds left in a voidstar, almost beat them the other night in a tied voidstar also. We had 28 kills they had 26 but they got the win somehow. Also the two times NP beat us they had half a team of MVPs carrying, scold/winz/sharkyo so don't try and say *YOU* beat *US*... 1st game we had Shadowscythe our tank DC before the game even started, so don't be an idiot and brag u won 7v8. We also had a few pug face rollers who weren't focus firing very well. One of them was even smash spec in soresu form trying to tank. And you people need to read what I wrote more clearly, I never wrote that we've beaten every guild. But we will. Strictly Business is coming back and joining The Pwn Stars and Coalesce Force (the #1 undisputed republic bastion champions who all left in 1.2) are also slowly returning and joining us. So keep talkin your trash, it'll make it that much better when we knock you off that high horse and sit you on a pink pwny where you belong. JKJK calm down nerd ragers let's have some fun. ;) Edited by Tebbis

Give us proof of your victory over dont panic...I highly doubt you beat them considering MVP vs sometimes has trouble capping doors on them...and as for 4 MVP and 4 NP we will get 8 on anytime you want and have a match or 2 see who is better....please I beg you to try to knock us off the" high horse" ...

We've beaten don't panic, capped a door with 22 seconds left in a voidstar, almost beat them the other night in a tied voidstar also. We had 28 kills they had 26 but they got the win somehow. Also the two times NP beat us they had half a team of MVPs carrying, scold/winz/sharkyo so don't try and say *YOU* beat us... We also had a few pug face rollers who weren't focus firing very well. One of them was even smash spec in soresu form trying to tank. And you people need to read what I wrote more clearly, I never wrote that we've beaten every guild. But we will. Strictly Business is coming back and joining The Pwn Stars and Coalesce Force (the #1 undisputed republic bastion champions who all left in 1.2) are also slowly returning and joining us. So keep talkin your trash, it'll make it that much better when we knock you off that high horse and sit you on a pink pwny where you belong. JKJK calm down nerd ragers let's have some fun. ;)

hyssant told me to go soresu to put a guard on one of our healers -_- wasnt tanking, just listning to the most expierienced player in that group

Edited by iPvP

Any of you a Republic guild looking for a Shadow DPS or Hybrid and a DPS Guardian?

I would try Bad Company or Sinergy. Most of us in here are from Imperial guilds. There's always Don't Panic too but I doubt they're recruiting.

Also... I believe I saw a post in the guild recruitment section recently from Sinergy. Probably a good place to start.

Lol Palmsolo don't be such a hater. We beat DP and I don't need to prove ****. Stop underestimating us just because we're a newer guild. FFS my15k hp alt out dmg'd, protected, and got more obj pts than you the other day. You aren't that great bro. Murkin was our only pug vs DP so why don't you confirm it w/him that we beat DP if you're going to talk trash out of your *** about my guild. Arrogant *****.

Does this mean there's no pizza?

And yeah... that Palmsolo guy sucks... glad he's not in my guild.... wait... son of a ....

Seriously tho... you can't expect people not to call you out when you're basically bad mouthing every other guild other than MVP straight BS'ing about things that haven't happened.

You clearly said...

We're a relatively new guild, but we've beaten nearly every guild on the server at least once in RWZ's (except some certain MVP's. ><).

So far about half of the decent rated guilds have called that as BS... so IDK... maybe that could be considered arrogant too and we have every right to call you out on that BS.

No one is saying you guys are bad... but it looks like you haven't beat half of the guilds you claim to have beaten so far. ;)

I hope you guys are as good as you say you are though, I'm sure we all want the competition.

Edited by UGLYMRJ