Harbinger PVP Records 2.0

Katzyk

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get someone to look into Akatosh's hacks?

Cause ive played with him and his numbers are usually small. I think he's faking the numbers with photoshop.

I can confirm a lot of the names don't even exist and some of them aren't even 55. The sage in the last picture is actually a sent that is only 42. Lost so much respect for Akiva.

I can confirm a lot of the names don't even exist and some of them aren't even 55. The sage in the last picture is actually a sent that is only 42. Lost so much respect for Akiva.

That's just weird :(.

I don't get why he would do that since he has always been a good player....

Oh well....

Kinda find myself a bit bummed too. One of the players I actually respected. Oh well. Looking at pretty much any screenshot I can see the photoshopped fade lines. Sad :(

So gud m8

Edited by Mularky

In light of the **** show that just went down, Ill be looking through all the records, closely, as soon as I get the time.

In my opinion, Akatosh was a great player, anyone who grouped with him knew that. He couldn't fake every game.

That being said, people make mistakes. He still has friends here and I ask of you to please respect your fellow Pvpers, and don't be so quick to judge. We are all here for the enjoyment of the game.

I will ask that people take this seriously and post up only valid games. If there's any question, ill be going through and asking players involved in games as validation.

Thank you :)

~Cambria

I'm so confused as to what's going on >.> Not sure if this is a joke, pretty sure it is

However, I will say Akiva's a damn good player. Doesn't talk much but he's good, just don't understand the intentions behind this if true...

Edited by Selenial

In light of the **** show that just went down, Ill be looking through all the records, closely, as soon as I get the time.

In my opinion, Akatosh was a great player, anyone who grouped with him knew that. He couldn't fake every game.

That being said, people make mistakes. He still has friends here and I ask of you to please respect your fellow Pvpers, and don't be so quick to judge. We are all here for the enjoyment of the game.

I will ask that people take this seriously and post up only valid games. If there's any question, ill be going through and asking players involved in games as validation.

Thank you :)

~Cambria

His only mistake was getting caught. He is a damn good player from my experience but if he had to take these records that seriously to the point of photoshopping ( he also deleted or renamed his sage and took people off his friends list) then theres something wrong going on here. He knows we still respect him as a player but I guess his E-peen took over and wanted to be the 1337 b3s7 0n 5w70r.

But has anyone seen him online recently on any toons? He's gone MIA for me since this started.

His only mistake was getting caught. He is a damn good player from my experience but if he had to take these records that seriously to the point of photoshopping ( he also deleted or renamed his sage and took people off his friends list) then theres something wrong going on here. He knows we still respect him as a player but I guess his E-peen took over and wanted to be the 1337 b3s7 0n 5w70r.

But has anyone seen him online recently on any toons? He's gone MIA for me since this started.

I haven't seen him :/

However, I would have to agree that his records shouldn't stay here.

I respect him, amazing player and I've been staring at his rotations in the hopes of getting my sorc to his standards so I can do ranked with her, but I still don't think he should be on this list.

At least, not until 3.0, make the new thread, give him a new chance and a final warning.

I haven't seen him :/

However, I would have to agree that his records shouldn't stay here.

I respect him, amazing player and I've been staring at his rotations in the hopes of getting my sorc to his standards so I can do ranked with her, but I still don't think he should be on this list.

At least, not until 3.0, make the new thread, give him a new chance and a final warning.

No warnings! No one accidentally photoshops their pvp records. It not up to me though, not my record board.

Edited by Mularky

No warnings! No one accidentally photoshops their pvp records. It not up to me though, not my record board.

I agree with you that there should be no warnings, but the guy is good. I know he could do it for realzies in 3.0 but can we trust him not to sharpen his photoshopping tools and make them almost unidentifiable? It's up to those that run this board I guess but take what he posts with a grain of salt.

I agree with you that there should be no warnings, but the guy is good. I know he could do it for realzies in 3.0 but can we trust him not to sharpen his photoshopping tools and make them almost unidentifiable? It's up to those that run this board I guess but take what he posts with a grain of salt.

Agreed.

The warnings thing was simply a show of faith in him, I don't want to lose a ranked PVP'er who frequents on our server because of this.

A simple fix would be us needing a screenshot from someone who is not him, (Someone else in the game) posted and validated by them. I'd also say not a guildie, but that's not as important.

Nothing he posts would be taken seriously anymore, not in 3.0 not ever. Even if it was posted by someone else. Who knows how many of those "records" up there have been photoshoped.

It's easy to tell the difference. I know all of so'lows are legit I've been in most of his games when he did them. that smash dps..lol

Should do what Midian did for our ingame Credits competition for most DPS in a match.

Had to supply a screenshot with a guildie in the match with you for it to count and they guildie had to confirm as well.