Now that x12 is just about over

Darth__Reaver

Thank god too...

How many did you lvl to 55?

Did ranked rewards get in the way of lvling some of your alts?

Did some events that were thrown in distract you as well?

Are your eyes so burnt out from PVE that you cant even think about another class mission?

Have come to reality that you lvled so so many alts and now you need to lvl them again to 60?

Did it help you or did it hurt your experience with the game somehow?

I would like to know feedback on this pre order boost.

P.s. I'm just happy I got to see all class stories. It woulda taken me about 5 years to do them all since before the event I only had 2 lvl 55 bounty hunters.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My highest leveled character before the event was level 54. Now that the event is almost over, I have leveled several characters as high as level 53. I still don't have a single level capped character.

Take that, end game content! That what you get for throwing me into an ocean of options with no set order! I avoid you altogether!

Thank god too...

How many did you lvl to 55?

Did ranked rewards get in the way of lvling some of your alts?

Did some events that were thrown in distract you as well?

Are your eyes so burnt out from PVE that you cant even think about another class mission?

Have come to reality that you lvled so so many alts and now you need to lvl them again to 60?

Did it help you or did it hurt your experience with the game somehow?

I would like to know feedback on this pre order boost.

P.s. I'm just happy I got to see all class stories. It woulda taken me about 5 years to do them all since before the event I only had 2 lvl 55 bounty hunters.

During the event i got 7 to 55 (41-55, 35-55, 30-55, 17-55, and 3 1-55's) Working on one atm but doubt i will bother to get it to 55 before it ends.

Ignored most pvp until i got most chars to 55 and i only bothered to do it on my main after that.

Didn't bother to properly do any event, did a few Rakghoul quests and a few Bounty quests but that is it.

Only a few stories i would redo, being Inquisitor, Warrior or Agent, rest i couldn't care about.

Never planed to get them all from 55-60, mainly was after trying out each story not having a million max level chars, 1 on each faction will be enough at 60 for me, unless there is a future crazy boost from 55-60 that is.

Helped my experience, i loved the class stories in this game but i couldn't get myself to do the same quests over and over and over, brought me back to the game and i got to finally experience the stories.

I'm glad it is over for the most part.

I realize that the event was very popular and I'm also glad that many enjoyed it and even came back to the game because of it, but all in all I regretted preordering in the end. I tried it out and leveled a jedi consular to 55 via class stories only, but it left me with a shallow feeling and I feel less connected to this character in comparison to the others to the point, that I might even delete it.

Because of the speed of gaining levels it made crafting new armorings and mods a chore without the planetary coms and keeping up with the gathering skills to facilitate said crafting soon became impossible. In addition to that I encountered many other players that didn't even try to keep up with gear to the point that it became impossible to do FPs with them and they also were dead weight in PvP especially arenas as empty gear slots don't get bolstered.

When I went back to the traditional way of leveling, quests would often turn grey and the content became more than trivial.

That said I'd be OK with implementing 12X XP as a reward for a certain legacy level, but only as a toggle!

Before 12x I had 4 at 55, 2 at ~30 and 2 at ~20. The end result is in my sig (lowbies are all 15-20 ish though).

While I enjoyed the extra XP, I still loathe the leveling system and everything that goes with the story missions aside from the actual cutscenes. Travelling takes way too long, making the whole process a drudgery. The last 2 I took to 55 before the boost I stopped doing story missions after they got all 5 comps because of this, just did PvP and whatever else I felt like until they hit top level.

So yes, thank God it's done. No more feeling like I should take advantage of it while it's available. My lowbie characters probably won't see a single class mission past Coruscant/DK.

I leveled 4 new characters to 55, making my total number of level cap characters 5 Imperial, 1 Republic. (Bounty Hunter is the class I have 2 of.)

When my last one hit 55, I decided I was completely burned out on leveling, but not for the reasons you may think. I find leveling alts to be very enjoyable. But the 12x event wrecked my supplies of crafting materials and credits. I've been playing TOR less than a year so I don't have the massive resources built up some players do. Leveling all those characters stretched my meager resources to their limit. For the last week or so I've been focused on rebuilding my supply of mats and farming dailies for credits.

I'm glad I got to see all the class stories all the way through. I really enjoyed the Agent storyline. (Any story that can make me yell "NO WAY" in complete surprise at the monitor gets a thumbs up in my book.) My only real feedback for the Devs would be "if you ever do something like this again, please please make it 12x comms too, ok?"

during x12 all lv1-55

1. commando

2. powertech

before x12 all lv 1-55

3. sorc

4. assassin

5. merc

6. jugg

7. maul

8. operative

9. sage

seemed more fun before x12 when i was able to do planet missions and see those stories as well

avg 1 week to lv 1-55 during x12

avg 1 month before x12 lv 1-55

Edited by Moonnight

I leveled one character from about 40 to 55. I had to hold off playing three other characters because I don't want them to level two fast; two imperials because I've only done the imperial planet quests once and want to do them at least a second time, and one republic because I'm playing that together with my brother who hasn't preordered.

Overall I would have been happier without 12x XP, and even more so if I was able to toggle it on and off at will.

Edited by DataBeaver

Started/Finished leveling a few characters I probably would never have touched again otherwise...

1 assassin

1 sage

1 marauder

1 gunslinger

Now have one level 55 of each AC and their mirror, and they'll all have 1000+ basic comms come tuesday.

I was quite happy to see some class stories again, it's been a while for some of them, and they'r more enjoyable when not being constantly distracted by planetary questlines and other sidequests.

Now, I'm not going to bring everyone to level 60. Taking them there one at a time, and we'll see who makes the cut, can't decide yet. :D

Edited by Loc_n_lol

Pre Event

Commando level 55 (story completed)

Now

Commando level 55 (story completed)

Sage level 52 (on Corellia)

Guardian 45 (on belsavis)

Scoundrel 45 (on belsavis)

They all started from about mid chapter 1/2 but I lost time as my computer broke for about a week.

I am hoping to finish sage story tonight (hopefully ping 55)

This weekend I am hoping I can do the same for Guardian and Scoundrel.

Edited by Jedi_riches

Managed to get cap out all my 4 healers that were 50-55, as well as level my Sniper, Marauder, Sentinel, Vanguard, Assassin, and Shadow to 55. The only one left is Gunslinger and it should be 55 before the 12x xp ends.

none

just finished sith warrior story @ lvl 51, wont be leveling more than that with it as i hate the jugg class

i did lvl my PT as the event began, but by then the class story was finished and i did pvp in lieu of makeb so i didnt get any boosts with it.

I already had 7 55's before 12x. I had a 44 commando and a 20 guardian that i did get to 55 just for the achievements. I was done after that and im glad that i can say i have 9 55's now. Im very glad to see the 12x xp and the bad players it produced go bye bye. Edited by HiltoftheDragon

I have actually finished my last 2 class stories Scoundrel from lvl 45 to 55 and

Female BH (tank) from lvl 20 to 55

So, I would say “now I am (kinda) complete, because I have seen all class stories in full. (still need to see different genders of the same class)

Actually I did not miss any commendations on the way, because either I earned them on FPs (tried to do at least one of each to have the full experience but I never managed to get to BoI or FE on Ilum - queues were endless even for tank) – so in my case it was rather the “smart play” instead of speed rushing to the 55.

Still it looked like a job at the end, so I am glad to have it over.

Before 12XP I had exactly 2 lvl 55's.....as of right now I have exactly 2 lvl 55's (sorcerer and sage) lol. Those are the only classes I do endgame stuff with, so there was really no point imo to get anymore to 55. I did replay the 1-50(ish) class stories again for every class twice (one male and one female). I also didn't participate in any events during this time. I'm honestly gonna be sad to see 12xp gone, because I can't imaging having to suffer through hundreds of hours of the same planetary quest again. The 12xp let me truly enjoy what I enjoy most about this game....class stories. And until they make 12xp a permanent unlock, I'm not gonna be playing nearly as often. I honestly don't really care about the SoR expansion....I paid $20 for the 12xp boost.

I do not have a ton of time to play but I am happy I finally got my buffs at least.

Generally did not get a lot of stuff done because for many of my characters I out leveled my class story. Before I unsubbed/uninstalled prior to RotH (preordered and never played). I stopped doing the planets to level because I did not enjoy it so much anymore and would mainly do PvP/FPs. So I did a number of chapters during the event for no xp! -Which was a tough pill to swallow, but w/es.

12x tally:

Guardian from 50-55

Sorc from Mid 30s to mid 40s

Marks from high 30s to high 40s

PTech from 25ish to 45ish (bare minimum class story done prior to event)

Mara from 25ish to 30ish (bare minimum class story done prior to event)

New Shadow to around 30

New Juggy to mid 20s

But I'm hoping to get those mid 40s to Capish and hit my mid 20s Operative hard this weekend.

Truth be told because of my playtime restrictions unless 3.0 relights some kind of passion for the game, i'm probly done if they don't fast track some kind of optional story xp buff or do something with leveling. They break new ground with fully voicing everything but then the leveling is just like ye olde mmos. It's like they are following a standard mmo road map in regards to leveling but this game is and was from it's conception different.

Not only that but I'm just not thrilled with the quality of items they are selling on the CM with all the clipping and junk left that way for months on end.

Having some of my hard fought/sought true black gear turned to gray or color matching completely different when dyes hit was kind of BS.

Still a little pissed I preordered a CE, subbed until 1st expansion, preordered said expansion, and STILL had to buy Cathar from the CM. Apparently I have a different idea of what loyal customer appreciation is Vs the powers that be here. I supported this game diligently and although I know it wasn't, that at least felt very much like a slap in the face (or at best like double dipping).

Wow that's a lot of negative stuff!

I'm really not all butthurt regardless of how that sounds.

Ummmmm... to offset here's a picture of a happy kitten! http://i.imgur.com/Ozo7F05.jpg

We good?

Great.

:p

Edited by foxxecho

I leveled 7 characters up to 55, their storyline is still incomplete.

I will be capping myself, or holding on finishing out the 3.0 storyline as long as I can to avoid greying out the Black Hole and Section X dailies. I especially do not want to lose Black Hole, as it is quick way to make almost 50k in a 12 minute run.

I run BH on all of my characters as I do crew missions for mats....this gives them an easy pool of credits to pull from.

I used the 12XP to (finally) take a Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior to level 55. I created a JK and SW about a year and a half ago. I did not like playing melee, and deleted the JK and SW after getting them to level 50/completing their class stories. With the 12XP, I created new toons in those two classes and got them to level 55 ... where they will sit unplayed until the next time there's a 12XP event. Lol. I still don't enjoy playing melee as much as I enjoy playing ranged or healer.

I've also used 12XP to try two healer Advanced Classes -- Operative and Mercenary. I've had a level 55 Sniper for some time that I've enjoyed playing. I'm going to see which I enjoy playing more after 3.0, the Sniper or the Operative. I'll probably delete one of them. I'm enjoying playing the Mercenary, and will get it to level 55 before 12XP ends.

I already had toons from the other classes at level 55 before12XP.

Edited by Nmyownworld

I don't think "greying out" BH would affect the amount of credits you get; just the XP.

On topic:

I had two characters in their mid-30's that I levelled to 55 during the 12x XP, and I started a Sith (Assassin) which I also took to 55. Plus I took a BH from level 13 to level 17 as I did the quests to get him his ship. (He was just an HK part hunter, and I probably won't play him much.)

I don't think "greying out" BH would affect the amount of credits you get; just the XP.

On topic:

I had two characters in their mid-30's that I levelled to 55 during the 12x XP, and I started a Sith (Assassin) which I also took to 55. Plus I took a BH from level 13 to level 17 as I did the quests to get him his ship. (He was just an HK part hunter, and I probably won't play him much.)

Really? I was under the impression that dailies no longer pay out proper credit rewards once they are gray.