Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Malgus Reborn Full Mask voice

KingStannis_B
11.28.2020 , 05:20 PM | #1
I'm kinda bothered by the fact that the voice modifiers for Malgus Reborn Full Mask and Breathing Mask are completely different. I think it would be better if the Full Mask had the Breathing Mask's voice modifier, because I want to wear the Full Mask but I also don't want to sound like I need to clear my throat.

ReveredDead
11.28.2020 , 11:23 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by KingStannis_B View Post
I'm kinda bothered by the fact that the voice modifiers for Malgus Reborn Full Mask and Breathing Mask are completely different. I think it would be better if the Full Mask had the Breathing Mask's voice modifier, because I want to wear the Full Mask but I also don't want to sound like I need to clear my throat.
Yeah you sound like a droid with the full mask. There are so many issues I have with Malgus Reborn anyways. The cape that is too perfectly cut and static looking. Maybe if they kept the old malgus cape it would've looked nice. Then you got the fat freaking legs which is disproportionate to the entire body. Then we get to the shiny freaking metal on the legs that makes the armor look stupid. The entire upper part is black and the lower part has shiny metal that is more noticeable than anything.

TyrFoge
11.29.2020 , 11:17 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ReveredDead View Post
Then you got the fat freaking legs which is disproportionate to the entire body.
^^This. Malgus doesn't have those fat legs so its beyond me why they made the set have them. But what really breaks the set for me is the undyeable scratch marks. You can't get rid of them and so the set looks terrible in any other color but a med/light gray on the armor portions because of it. (which is a shame because well...Sith) Since you mention the cape the fact that it clips through the body to the front in cutscenes makes the outfit unwearable for story play without breaking emersion. Such great potential in a set that had the ball dropped...hard.
~The Farce runs STRONG in my family...~

Clicky click for a character transfer and 7 days of sub http://www.swtor.com/r/YyCkr9

KingStannis_B
12.01.2020 , 01:31 AM | #4
So far 3 out of 3 people dislike the set in its current state. Pls bioware

SteveTheCynic
12.01.2020 , 05:54 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by KingStannis_B View Post
So far 3 out of 3 people dislike the set in its current state. Pls bioware
And 742 out of 742 who don't care enough to post here like it (invented number), but 741 of them absolutely would post here if it was changed.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
?REDO FROM START