1v1 class tournament, Start of dec

Aragost

Marauders/mercs on the 2nd,

/jugs/sorcs on the 3rd,

Assasins/ops on the 4th

Monday 2nd dec

8pm CET, 7pm London time

Voss(Screenshot of location coming soon)

Monday the 2nd of december it will start, I'm thinking 1AC per day, Depending on how many people sign up. If 2classes both have low participation(ops & mercs maybe), they can be put together on the day to save time.

How it works

Every member of a certain AC will fight every other member of that AC in a best of 3 setup, the winner of that is the winner for that pairing and gets the point. The top 2 of each AC duel each other for a final victory(best of 5), and are then entered into the 2nd stage. (Example format)

Entry fee: 100K/character

this entry fee is to be paid on the day before your first duel, or mailed in advance to Allhail(Imperial) or Saciela(Republic) Any mails sent must include the names of the character that is being paid for, and the class.

Rules

• You can enter 1 char per AC
  • Every character pays a seperate entry fee(3toons, 300K, etc)
  • No duplicate ACs, so you cant signup on your PT and Vanguard
  • Medpacks/grenades are allowed
  • Adrenals/PVE relics are not, and will be checked for
  • No expertise buff from tatooine or anything like that
  • Use of the audience for guardian leap/kolto probe TA's is outside interference, and not allowed.
  • No sap/healing in the first round. (Unless both people really want it, but if anyone saps without prior agreement, the other player wins V them.)
  • Sapping/everything/anything is allowed in the second stage. Apart from outside buffs/inteference
  • Respeccing is fine, just not mid duel
  • No wintrading
  • If you win the first stage on more than one AC, when its time for your chars to fight each other you can pick a winner.
  • Heal spec duels are limited to 3minutes. After that the person with lowest hp loses. Unless one side has been clearly dominating as judged by me/raelisa

The prizes are as follows: Every AC's winner will take 75% of that ACs entry fees, the other 25% goes into a pot for the overall winner.(So say 10sins enter, 750k goes to the winner of the sins, 250 goes towards the pot for the overall winner)

It would be helpful if you posted here any chars you want to signup on also, for record-keeping purposes(And guild, if you want it listed)

Also, I'm looking for 2/3 people to help with the management/organisation/supervising of duels, that type of thing.

Assasin/Shadows

Roudy

Exilove

Phyrelle

Verycrazy

Glory

Foslab

Imminence

jam'art

H'ouse

Marauder/Sentinel

Söul

Aadon

Skyrush

Glôry

Masakrowiec

Jovann

nteri

Kanaka

Juggernaut/Guardian

Zeoul

Broadway

Stahl

Renegat

Stjärtsprut

Operative/Scoundrels

Idestroybads

Edd

Sniper/Gunslinger

Mercenary/Commando

Agentjay

Sky'lash

Sorceror/Sage

Housemd

Moralist

Edited by Aragost

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, this thread is here since late last evening. You make a very good point that not everybody is on the forums constantly. Gj man

There is some truth to what he is saying. In the past, a few hours after the thread was opened, the list was full. I guess people are scared of Evolixe and the excuses he will use when his *** spanked shall be. Also signing up the gaylords first scared some who wanted to attend :(.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

There is some truth to what he is saying. In the past, a few hours after the thread was opened, the list was full. I guess people are scared of Evolixe and the excuses he will use when his *** spanked shall be. Also signing up the gaylords first scared some who wanted to attend :(.

Theres still 10days to sign up :)

The guys who think they wont be beaten and want to prove it signed up, I'm waiting for the people who say they're all mouth and overrated to come try and prove it.

Apparantly everyones epic until its time to prove it :D

About the russians, how much earlier could they make it? Dont want to go too early for europeans who want to come home and work then eat, but an hour or 1:30 should be doabke

Edited by Aragost

Can you come repside saciel? I want talk to you about something regarding this. But live PM only.

im coming with my sorc, jugg and shadow if i manage to level it up to 55 until then. ill trade you money when i see you

housemd - sorc

broadway - jugg

Edited by MocniSkopac

im coming with my sorc, jugg and shadow if i manage to level it up to 55 until then. ill trade you money when i see you

housemd - sorc

broadway - jugg

I have nothing to do with the organization. And I don't want to either before people start screaming bloody murder.