Delays are gone!

ShadowMasterRP

No, seriously. Log in and check.

I just tried all of these:

- Mounting up and moving instantly as soon as the cast bar is finished: didn't get dismounted

- Chaining abilities, especially in melee: no delays before or after abilities

- Queueing abilities during the global cooldown: not a single ability fails

They... they actually fixed the delays.

My Sith Marauder actually looks like he's fighting in a smooth, relentless chain of attacks too. No more awkward pauses between abilities with my character just standing there waiting for the delays to pass.

Edited by ShadowMasterRP

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, seriously. Log in and check.

I just tried all of these:

- Mounting up and moving instantly as soon as the cat bar is finished: didn't get dismounted

- Chaining abilities, especially in melee: no delays before or after abilities

- Queueing abilities during the global cooldown: not a single ability fails

They... they actually fixed the delays.

My Sith Marauder actually looks like he's fighting in a smooth, relentless chain of attacks too. No more awkward pauses between abilities with my character just standing there waiting for the delays to pass.

god i hope thats true...getting sick of trying to interrupt a heal only to have the interrupt fire with a 1sec delay...

I guess all of those naysayers who quit becuase they couldnt fix the delay bug will come back in droves now.. I wish bioware could force them all to write an appology to get back into the forums.. there were far to many people ranting about the delay without giving them a chance to fix it.

It's true!

Diagnostic Scan now heals and activates like it should when spamming the ability (to get in much needed energy-free heals when my energy is very low).

YES!

edit: ok now I have to play huttball and see what happens.

Edited by Aisar

This is a big step to making this game enjoyable. Now only do something with lagging Illum, and performance overall (I know there were some improvements this patch but honestly we need more). And some class balance and we are done! As I mentioned before I am giving this game a chance till march (patch 1.2) if they fix it by then I am on for a longer ride. Edited by grucho

This is a big step to making this game enjoyable. Now only do something with lagging Illum, and performance overall (I know there were some improvements this patch but honestly we need more). And some class balance and we are done! As I mentioned I am giving this game a chance till march (patch 1.2) if they fix it by then I am on for a longer ride.

I have very smooth performance everywhere after updating my Northbridge drivers for AMD chipset, do even more research and you might be in luck!

I guess all of those naysayers who quit becuase they couldnt fix the delay bug will come back in droves now.. I wish bioware could force them all to write an appology to get back into the forums.. there were far to many people ranting about the delay without giving them a chance to fix it.

I guess all of those "there is no ability delay" people should post a big "THANK YOU!" and apology to the Xcore personaly and to all other "forum whiners" and "quitters" because we force BW (even with voting by our money) to bring you not only perfect story telling, but also a close to perfect gameplay asap, and not hiding a real problem under the next 6 monthes of polishing game code.

I m pretty sure every time a server goes down a thread like this pops up rofl, its known that ability delay seems to go away at times, often after server restarts.

They just posted a dev update saying that they put the changes that "might" fix it on the PTS and need to test them first, do you really think they would ninja patch into live servers like that lol?