Health as a Main Factor in Team Placement?

HuaRya

Well despite gear type and character class next time you are in a war zone do a quick tally of the players on your team that have under 16k. Then when the match begins take notice of the health the other team has. If you find your team is getting rolled and the other team is averaging 20k+. You will might want to question why the teams were matched up in the first place because the lower health team never really had a chance.

Well despite gear type and character class next time you are in a war zone do a quick tally of the players on your team that have under 16k. Then when the match begins take notice of the health the other team has. If you find your team is getting rolled and the other team is averaging 20k+. You will might want to question why the teams were matched up in the first place because the lower health team never really had a chance.

so 8 tanks in tank gear should probably faceroll everyone?

I think that what he's implying is that health is a fairly good indicator of gear in a WZ. You can expect if your team is loaded with 14k players, that they're in recruit gear, and your chances of winning are slim. You can also assume that ~18-20k is your base WH players and your chances are better. Just my humble opinion :) Edited by LordAragore

so 8 tanks in tank gear should probably faceroll everyone?

That's not what the OP is implying. HP is an indicator of the quality of the gear. Recruit is around 14.5K hp for non-tanks. Fully augmented WH or EWH (or mix) is around 19.5K hp for non-tanks. Damage, critic, surge, etc... are impacted by the quality of the gear, but just by viewing hp, you have a rough estimate of the ally or enemy quality of the gear.

That's not what the OP is implying. HP is an indicator of the quality of the gear. Recruit is around 14.5K hp for non-tanks. Fully augmented WH or EWH (or mix) is around 19.5K hp for non-tanks. Damage, critic, surge, etc... are impacted by the quality of the gear, but just by viewing hp, you have a rough estimate of the ally or enemy quality of the gear.

Sure. But still it's rough estimate. I can't count how many times i was disappointed after inspecting 20k players. Of course if you see 15k player there is no way he's WH geared :D so he's whether recruit or even worse, but 19-20k does not yet mean that you see a WH-EWH geared player (it might be full pve which is worse then 15k pvp geared player imo).