<Radiant Knights> / <Ruthless Knights> recruiting

Takauri

Hello there

We are a guild that was there at launch, very organised, the largest and arguably best Alliance side PVP guild at the time focusing on organised end game GvG pvp - usually on Hoth since Ilum was pretty bad but we rocked Ilum regularly too. Usually massively outnumbered but still winning vs the zerg. I wonder if anyone remembers us from back then on Tomb of Freedon Nadd server? :)

Anyway! Some of us have recently returned and are enjoying playing the game again, levelling up alts and going through the story lines - just playing casually and hanging out having some fun

I'm looking to boost the numbers a bit. We have Discord etc but very few active members in a brand new guild (because some muppet robbed and disbanded the original RK guild!) so if you fancy it, we are a bunch of grumpy old gits with a lot of years of experience with MMO gaming looking for some new friends

We're playing on both sides fairly evenly - it just depends how people feel when they want to pick up a blaster or light sabre for a few hours

I don't plan on organising everything for members this time around so you need to be pretty self sufficient in group formation and finding fun things to do. I plan to do everything that there is to do including Datacrons and achievements and completing all 8 story lines. Hopefully we'll get enough members for Operations too but I am not taking gaming super seriously these days as I used to

Send me a mail or message in game for an invite - no recruitment interviews this time around either

Alliance main - Takauri

Empire main - Taka'auri

Thanks

• 1 month later...

We are still looking for like minded players to help us build and create a fun environment for fairly casual play on both sides. Alts are very welcome.

We've picked up several players who have returned to the game after long breaks who fit in very well indeed and we would like a few more players to boost the numbers a little bit in both the Republic and the Empire sides of the guild.