Quesiton about Kallig's Countenance

rSlade

Hello, everyone. Today I've finished Preparations mission on my Inquisitor, got this mask and I'm kinda frustrated, because it is of blue-quality. Last time I played (2015), it was orange. Is it a bug or is it expected?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by rSlade

Hello, everyone. Today I've finished Preparations mission on my Inquisitor, got this mask and I'm kinda frustrated, because it is of blue-quality. Last time I played (2015), it was orange. Is it a bug or is it expected?

Thanks in advance.

They changed it with 6.0,(I think) , not sure why, but some of the old (if not most) had it's colour changed, which caused a lot of people to mistakenly sell stuff they didn't want to :/ But it's still the same, blue or orange.

Edited by DarkTergon

They changed it with 6.0,(I think) , not sure why, but some of the old (if not most) had it's colour changed, which caused a lot of people to mistakenly sell stuff they didn't want to :/ But it's still the same, blue or orange.

Probably, I explained my issue wrong, sorry. What I meant is — in 2015 Kallig's Countenance was adaptive moddable armor piece with which you could go through an entire storyline and further. Now it is a simple blue-class piece, which is basically a trash to me. Is this expected or should I contact support to double-check?

Probably, I explained my issue wrong, sorry. What I meant is — in 2015 Kallig's Countenance was adaptive moddable armor piece with which you could go through an entire storyline and further. Now it is a simple blue-class piece, which is basically a trash to me. Is this expected or should I contact support to double-check?

It's meant to be used in Outfit Designer, not worn for stats

Just wear whatever mix of green gear you get while leveling for stats and use your outfit slots to look however you want

Gear being adaptive and moddable doesn't really mean what it used to...

you may want to double check, the mods may still be there. Some blue items are still modifiable, for example the first lightsaber you get.

If it's not then off to outfit designer.

* Edit- i just ran a toon through to get it...you can still mod it :)

Edited by iowaboynca