What are you working on?

jimthewest

I've been playing for a while (about a year) and have finished a lot of the class stories I had interest in. I have a character now with a build I'm pretty happy with, but I'm trying to find things to work on to keep things fresh. What do you do to stay interested? I'd been working on legacy stuff, finding datacrons etc but curious what others focus on after the story missions are all done or to take a break from story but still be goal oriented.

Some things to work on:

Seeker droid quest chain.

Seeker droid dig sites.

Macrobinocular quest chain

Decorating a stronghold(s)

Exposing 100% of the map on all planets.

Space Barbie

Crafting

GSF

Various achievements.

Various reputations

Various events - Rakghoul, Swoop, Pirate, Bounty, etc.

And more ....

I've done all of the above, so I'm not working on anything at the moment. I mostly just do flashpoints in GF, with or without guildmates these days.

Eh. I started playing at launch, then left for about a year and came back and realized I had no clue whatsoever how to play my chosen character (Jedi Sentinel). So I made a new one, from scratch, and leveled him to max (50 at the time, IIRC). Left again. Came back again. Was again completely clueless on how to play the Sentinel, so I made another. Leveled him to max (55, maybe 60?). Decided to play a few other classes, finished all the other class quests. Left. Came back again. Yet again, completely clueless on how to play the Sentinel, made another, decided to go PvP. Joined a great guild that was really, amazingly helpful. Leveled him and a couple other characters to 70. Still sucked ***. Left. Came back again, just a few days ago.

You guessed it; I still suck with the Sentinel. I have 8 Sentinel alts across two servers, and I'm perpetually doomed to never get significantly better. I'm actually not half bad with the stealth classes or with an Imperial Agent, but to me, Star Wars is all about the Jedi and definitely the Sentinel, because hey... two lightsabers.

So... to answer your question, I'm working on not sucking as much at playing a Sentinel. Being a ******* helps with the longevity of that particular quest.

Edited by georgemattson

I've been just messin' around ... lately. I've even created my first BH. Kind of became a bit disillusioned with it ... but that's OK !

Right now ... working on a few credits on the GTN ... messin' around on the forum board and the PTS.

WAITING for Life Day to start !!

Driving the team nuts with some of our suggestions and early life day hopes for those "special packages" under the tree !!

:D

Lots of things to do in end game.

Several good ones were mentioned above.

Ill add: Conquest, Raids, Mastermode Flashpoints, ALL side quests and planetary story arcs and certain planets offer bonus missions once you get through the story arcs. Go from PVE to PvP then back again to PvE or vice versa. Create one of each sub class (Bounty Hunter: Merc and Powertech), go through the story lightside then again darkside on a dif toon of the same class. Take out imperial and republican turrets and elits on the planets. Go after ALL the achievements. Go after credits by just doing dailies/heroics. Max out all crafting skills. Warzones, Uprisings, Flashpoints, Chapters, Raids/Ops, Star Fortresses, GSF, etc.

In other words... there is a LOT to do in game still. Even people like myself who have been around for a very long time havent completed everything in game yet. If you ever get to the point where youre on your guildship hopping around wondering what to do today.... Try something new. Try something different. Activities page helps but that only opens the door a tiny bit to the possibilities.

Best of luck to you! :rak_03:

I'm currently replaying my favorite character Sith Warrior. Deleted the old one after making some choices I wasn't entirely happy with. Also planning new playthroughs with my Imperial Agent (female), 2 consulars, female Sith Warrior (pureblood mara which I have not done before, I want to romance Jaesa with her), 2 smugglers and so on. So far I have only 1 level 75 character that I have done all the available story content with that I'm completely happy with (my SI, and I do plan to also replay that character one day).

Also finally decided the Dromund Kaas SH is my favorite and I've been currently decorating it whenever there's time. I also want to return to pvp at some point, perhaps after I'm done with the Warrior and start my new Operative playthrough.

HERETIC !!!

[/offers hand shake]

Welcome to the club !!

(all jokes aside ... I'll probably star running another series of FP's this afternoon ! )

That Alderaan castle isn't cheap after all, gotta earn those credits:rak_03:

And good luck with your own credit farming.

That Alderaan castle isn't cheap after all, gotta earn those credits:rak_03:

And good luck with your own credit farming.

TYVM !!!

BTW.. right now I'm saving mine for that shiny new space station we've askin' for ... You know just in case there's one under the Life Day Tree!

OK ... I'll have to pay for my own Life Day gift ! BUT .. MAYBE there'll be one available. You know!

Hmmm ... This response "sounded good" before I typed it out ! :eek:

Oh well !

Best of luck to you too !!

[/two thumbs up]

Edited by OlBuzzard

HERETIC !!!

[/offers hand shake]

Welcome to the club !!

(all jokes aside ... I'll probably star running another series of FP's this afternoon ! )

Im not sure if you’ve noticed, but some dummies are ruining the once lucrative decorations market on the SF GTN and driving the prices into the ground by over listing at super cheap prices.

I use to make a clean 100 mil a day selling a handful of items. Now I have trouble selling one or two to make a few mil because I won’t sell below certain prices.

I quite literally had to write a list of what I want to get done, else I will continually just churn out characters and planning their look, alignment, and future dating endeavors.

I don't yet have a character through Eternal Throne. I'm buckling down and at least getting my 'main' through the story, I suppose :)

9 years, give or take some breaks. I am so easily distracted, though. This morning I found myself flying old space on rails missions for no particular reason.

Im not sure if you’ve noticed, but some dummies are ruining the once lucrative decorations market on the SF GTN and driving the prices into the ground by over listing at super cheap prices.

I use to make a clean 100 mil a day selling a handful of items. Now I have trouble selling one or two to make a few mil because I won’t sell below certain prices.

It's not just the deco...

SEVERAL key items in the "mats" area(s) and a few "finished goods" are now 1/10 what they were 12 - 14 months ago.

About the only items holding any real value are SOME "armor" or "set" (clothing of some sort) items such as:

** Satele set (for example 40 mil for just the boots)

** "Dancer" sets

** "Revealing Body suits" sets and components

** "Swim suit" sets and components

** Thermal Retention: individual parts and sets

** "Relaxed Uniform" sets

To name a few that I've noticed just in passing.

ALSO in the area of decos :

** Alderaan Courtyard Fountain

** Large Vivarium

** Pool side recliner

And more... These are just a quickie off the top of my head (also doing well). (Not that I track them THAT closely you understand)

At any rate !! I'm still in good shape ! It just takes a while longer to clear 100 mil these days !

;)

Edited by OlBuzzard

Several things:

Finally decided to take a few characters through the "Macro binoculars" mission and the Dread Seeds.

Maxing out my conquests for the guild I joined.

Credit Farming for Crafting UGH THEY NEED TO OVERHAUL CRAFTING! :csw_yoda:

Getting my SW through to the new update,

I'm now working on getting max Dantooine (Pirate event) rep to get the Ugnaught companion. Only 6100 to go. I'll probably get that tonight.

Then I'll be back to wandering aimlessly. 😏

Edit, - at this rate, maybe by the end of the week. 🤔

Edited by JediQuaker

haven't noticed any decos going really cheap....are they recent ones? Might have a look, could stock up on decos now, before the next s/h drops...ermmm spacestation...hint hint. ;)

So people should be greedy and stupid listing things at prices they will not sell at? On the rare occasions when I sell something I am going to match the lowest price not the hightest. I am trying to sell my item not inflate the market price for you.

??? Is this in the wrong thread? Or are you replying to an older post in the thread?

Back on topic, I actually logged in to my alt (preff) account, to see how it was, etc. And I started doing missions, etc, just to get achievements ....I have so many on my subbed (main) account, I forgot what it was like to have these popping...and legacy levels...lol

Edited by DarkTergon

I quite literally had to write a list of what I want to get done, else I will continually just churn out characters and planning their look, alignment, and future dating endeavors.

I don't yet have a character through Eternal Throne. I'm buckling down and at least getting my 'main' through the story, I suppose :)

9 years, give or take some breaks. I am so easily distracted, though. This morning I found myself flying old space on rails missions for no particular reason.

Errmagerd!!! a kindred spirit! 9 years and I have 1 toon through Onslaught. (I'm currently carrying 41 on SS) My biggest problem is staying on toons during the week after they've made conquest. A voice in my head keeps telling me "This is not an efficient use of your time..."

??? Is this in the wrong thread? Or are you replying to an older post in the thread?

Back on topic, I actually logged in to my alt (preff) account, to see how it was, etc. And I started doing missions, etc, just to get achievements ....I have so many on my subbed (main) account, I forgot what it was like to have these popping...and legacy levels...lol

Between now and Life Day celebrations I'll be staging most of my alts ... poised and ready AFTER running them through some of the more interesting FP's (just to make sure we're ready for the new one) !