Greepo vs Han Duo!

FourTwent

I wonder who shoots first :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXbogaXAQrA&feature=related

Speaking of. . .anyone else find it odd that LucasArts let Bioware name a Scoundrel Ability 'Shoot First'? Dont get me wrong, I love the name, I just feel if Lucas ever sat down and played the game(of course he never would) he would go bonkers about it.

Edited by FourTwent

First of all, I don't think LucasArts would look over every name of each class' abilities to check for inconsistencies, this was a homage to how much people said "Han shot first!"

Secondly, Lucas wouldn't go bonkers, hes not obsessed with Star Wars and all of his changes on the Blu-Ray. If anyone would go bonkers about anything, it's the fans who complain about every little change, and call it story breaking.

Third, it's Greedo not Greepo.

Everyone knows Han was the ONLY one who shot, then GL rewrote history a few times to make him look more like a "hero" before he actually BECAME a hero. lol

There. I said it, and I'm glad I said it. -bows and exits-

EDIT: Also, in Nem'ro's palace cantina, there's a Wookie playing chess with a droid, and the droid's arms have been removed. xD

Edited by Captain_Zone

rofl, it is Greepo. . .just like it's Han Duo :p

watch the video I linked lol

EDIT: Also, in Nem'ro's palace cantina, there's a Wookie playing chess with a droid, and the droid's arms have been removed. xD

YES! I saw this the other day and was kinda jealous I never saw any easter egg type things while leveling up the couple Republic toons I have

edit -

Secondly, Lucas wouldn't go bonkers, hes not obsessed with Star Wars and all of his changes on the Blu-Ray. If anyone would go bonkers about anything, it's the fans who complain about every little change, and call it story breaking.

If you really dont think George is that anal about his IP, I think you're mistaken. It wasn't even a month ago where Lucas was going around doing interviews for his new movie project and he made it a point to go into a lot of detail about how Han 'never shot first' and that it was 'all imagined by the audience'.

But I do agree, no one at LucasArts is EVER going to go through each and every tidbit of information in the game. However if something like the 'shoot first' ability surfaced and word got around to George. . .he'd throw a hissy fit and have the name changed ASAP

Edited by FourTwent

First of all, I don't think LucasArts would look over every name of each class' abilities to check for inconsistencies, this was a homage to how much people said "Han shot first!"

It's Greepo. In one of the cantinas in the game, there's an NPC named Greepo ("d" is upside down) talking to an NPC named Han Duo (Duo meaning "two" instead of Solo meaning "one). It's an Easter Egg.

Call me...Captain Obvious.

I found that pretty funny when I first saw it. It'd be awesome if you had a quest involving them and they shot each other over an argument.

It's Greepo. In one of the cantinas in the game, there's an NPC named Greepo ("d" is upside down) talking to an NPC named Han Duo (Duo meaning "two" instead of Solo meaning "one). It's an Easter Egg.

Call me...Captain Obvious.

I found that pretty funny when I first saw it. It'd be awesome if you had a quest involving them and they shot each other over an argument.

Just to tick everyone off, have Greepo kill Han Duo. :D

• 11 months later...