[Hoth World PvP Event] Saturday, 12 January at 7:30pm Server Time

Cilas

In my original post I stated the general could not be a stealth class.

I realize it is short notice still, posted it almost a week out but if we can set a baseline for this type of owpvp and people understand the concept, including those that never check the forums, we will have something to go off of in future pvp events

Apologies for overlooking that part. Semi-trying to keep this thread alive and I know this idea had been mentioned in the past but it did not take off. Was hoping this time it would even if only to try something different, time will tell though. Keep up the attempts in organizing things. Thanks.

Edited by Master_Nate

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies for overlooking that part. Semi-trying to keep this thread alive and I know this idea had been mentioned in the past but it did not take off. Was hoping this time it would even if only to try something different, time will tell though. Keep up the attempts in organizing things. Thanks.

No problem. I didn't know the idea had been tried.. Perhaps we can get it to stick, I see nothing wrong with it. Obviously there is no real way to track points or objectives.. Just adds a little twist

No problem. I didn't know the idea had been tried.. Perhaps we can get it to stick, I see nothing wrong with it. Obviously there is no real way to track points or objectives.. Just adds a little twist

Well it never did get tried, but I remember Wraiven(sp?) mentioned trying this once before and I thought it sounded really interesting. I just don't remember it working out or even happening. Regardless, I'll be on the planet to see what, if anything, happens. Even if republic doesn't show up, the imps who do show up can just go looking for them :D

You are a healer, I am a healer, should be fun times!

Edited by Master_Nate

Who cares about a bunch of over paid spoiled elitest athletes that make near zero contribution to the society at large.

SWTOR PVP > Any Prof Sport

The teams and individual players do a lot of charity work and donate their time and money to charities in their local communities, like building homes and visiting sick children in hospitals. When was the last time you left your hobbit hole to do something for someone other than yourself? What was your last contribution to society? ******.

Many members of Pax Republica should be there. I however will be watching my Denver Broncos. Although, the game will be almost over by then, so if we're winning by tons or losing by tons, I'll play.

Just a heads up Cilas, there's not necessarily any such thing as "server time" in this game, as most MMO players would understand it. The clock in game does not reflect the server time, it reflects your local time. Servers are located on the East or West coast, but that doesn't mean they have a set time to them, so if I were you, I'd edit your post :)

Edited by NwahsNirom

Many members of Pax Republica should be there. I however will be watching my Denver Broncos. Although, the game will be almost over by then, so if we're winning by tons or losing by tons, I'll play.

Just a heads up Cilas, there's not necessarily any such thing as "server time" in this game, as most MMO players would understand it. The clock in game does not reflect the server time, it reflects your local time. Servers are located on the East or West coast, but that doesn't mean they have a set time to them, so if I were you, I'd edit your post :)

I meant CST. I'll update it, good catch. Thinking one thing and typed another! Used to typing server time from previous games

cant wait for this! 1.30am for me, although it would be better if i was still in a guild of some sort :s

I'm guildless and will still be attending so you aren't alone. May try to scrape some friends off the ol' list but I'm sure there will be an OPs group formed at least :)

As for the time you'll be on...ouch :D

Edited by Master_Nate

I just now read the post about what the objective is... I love it! Sounds very "realistic" for a real Star Wars battle! We are REpublic, that's our place, and the Sith are attacking. I love it. We can pretend scouts gave us intel that told us Sith are on the way. Nice.

I'd be happy to get feedback from everyone involved but I would say that was very successful, tons of fun!

I was worried that we would never push through because you spawn right there, but eventually we got the numbers to crack through :)

Lol Imps S-keyed all the time, we were down many many ppl.

I got the good old Slideshow again lol, so all I did was leap, stun, taunt, and cause confusion. xD

Maybe one day it'll work like normal World PvP ^^

was something different tho