Thanks for screwing us CE people over Bioware

IceTron

As someone who's forked over $150 for the privledge of certain items and access to stuff in game as a result of paying for it, now I hear that your giving into the whiners and complainers and now just buying a freaking $4 security card they can have access to the same store that only CE people were supposed to have?

On top of this, now your basically giving away nearly all the CE goodies for a new digital upgrade pack for $20 for everyone else as well?

Gee, thanks for royally giving us the shaft after waiting so, so freaking long for this game and paying good money to have some extra cool stuff. Instead, now it feels like were just getting lied to more and more before the game has even launched and our precious CE edition of the game seems a hell of alot less meaningful and special then it did just a short time a time ago.

Thanks for nothing jerks.

They made more money from a DDE than from a CE. Now they will make even more by allowing upgrades for $20.

It doesn't take much effort to make the CE items available for purchase. Did you really think they would sit on a product that someone might want to buy, and not sell it?

There's no conceivable reason they wouldn't make the CE store and other goodies available for a price. It's free money to them.

i love when people post without knowing what they are talking about. at all.

thus, i love these forums. alot.

This /\/\

Am I one of the few CE buyers that realize its another perk since we get the security key with our cd code. So for those who don't understand ce now gets 3 vendors they have access to. Vip,security key, and CE. Why do people not get this. When pre orders came out the only vendor was CE now we get 3....

So again we were promised one and got three..

I mean these people are among us..... Scary.

You know, even if the people DID somehow get access to the CE store, I don't see the big deal. You also got a high quality statue (from the looks of it) from Gentle Giant. I have their Vader and Maul statues and paid $250 and $150 respectively for those statues. As far as I'm concerned, the extra money you paid covers that more than any special store. After all long after you stop playing this game that statue would still be something physical you own and can display.

Well Bioware is doing a piss poor job of telling everyone in a plain and simple way of when, why and how they keep changing crap before the damn game has even launched. Everyone ingame has been stating the CE peeps store is the same as the little cheapskates who paid $4 for the privledge instead of $150.

So someone is seriously lying

Where do I go to pay my $4? ;)

There's no conceivable reason they wouldn't make the CE store and other goodies available for a price. It's free money to them.

Except that they have to a certain extent promised CE exclusivity.

And if they breach that, people won't buy the next $150 CE from them, they'll wait for the digital upgrade.

DDE was not promised the same exclusivity.

You will NOT get to keep that area. The qq will eventually force them to add a "spend over 25 bucks on services and get in" type deal. Or some other reason, but you wont keep it I promise you.

That is such utter bvllsheet

Edited by IceTron

access to the VIP station will be opened up to others one day, bookmarking this post now.

You can buy access to the VIP station now, for 1 million credits I think. Having access to the VIP station however does not give you access to the vendors there, only the area.

They will not give people access to the CE vendor unless they buy the CE edition or some sort of CE upgrade.

They will not give people access to the security key vendor, unless they set up their account with a security key, either a physical one, or one on your phone.

NO, NO, NO, and NO. In that order. the upgrade pack is for the SE people who want to get the DDE and it costs the same as the DDE (I got the DDE and have no problem with this), The validator is for security and gives you a different store as to the CE store. The CE store is in the VIP lounge. Tht Lounge is for CE DDE and for 1mil credits SE. but the CE store is still only for CE people. I don't understand why people who got the CE keep trying to make it look like Bioware is trying to scam them. Also the upgrade pack only makes the SE a DDE with a physical copy. You will still get the CE only items on CE buyers.

Hey OP.

You look like a very unrespectable 16 year old right now - in the corner of her room with The Cure playing and make up running down her cheek. Why? Because in the darkness at prom she saw someone wearing her same dress.

Honestly, you got all the **** that I wanted really badly in the CE - that I can't get.

The game is the game, dude, and it's free territory to everyone - on top of it being BIOWARE'S world, not your pompous self's. But in the end - I don't have the figure that'll be worth $1000s one day and all the other cool stuff.

the *EXTRA* store you get for the security is something so people actually put on the extra security.

Which means less support needed for people who got rob of there account.

It is not the CE store the CE store is something extra for the people who bought the CE.

if at all there going to add stores later on it will be different stores then the CE.

Or CE will get discounts on prices at that store.

Probably they will open up a store with the same items (but different colour or whatever) for a higher price then what they are in CE store

On the other hand the CE store will never sell anything usefull for ingame fighting so who cares anyway. unless you pve

Edited by Patjoew

Well Bioware is doing a piss poor job of telling everyone in a plain and simple way of when, why and how they keep changing crap before the damn game has even launched. Everyone ingame has been stating the CE peeps store is the same as the little cheapskates who paid $4 for the privledge instead of $150.

So someone is seriously lying

The security key vendor was there during the beta. It's not the same store. Stop letting yourself be trolled so you won't be tempted to post misinformative threads like this one.

Please, please make sure you have your special little ce pixel pets out while leveling so I can identify you. I can't wait to introduce myself to someone so special, then I'm going to camp you over and over and with the leveling progression being so linear, you'll have nowhere else to go. What is it today with all this entitlement mentality?

Please, please make sure you have your special little ce pixel pets out while leveling so I can identify you. I can't wait to introduce myself to someone so special, then I'm going to camp you over and over and with the leveling progression being so linear, you'll have nowhere else to go. What is it today with all this entitlement mentality?

I cant wait to report you for harassment also.

You would do that wouldn't ya little azzhat

As someone who's forked over $150 for the privledge of certain items and access to stuff in game as a result of paying for it, now I hear that your giving into the whiners and complainers and now just buying a freaking $4 security card they can have access to the same store that only CE people were supposed to have?

On top of this, now your basically giving away nearly all the CE goodies for a new digital upgrade pack for $20 for everyone else as well?

Gee, thanks for royally giving us the shaft after waiting so, so freaking long for this game and paying good money to have some extra cool stuff. Instead, now it feels like were just getting lied to more and more before the game has even launched and our precious CE edition of the game seems a hell of alot less meaningful and special then it did just a short time a time ago.

Thanks for nothing jerks.

OP is always a f****t