Grand Master Satele's armor

Lord_of_Mu

I wouldn't mind seeing Satele's armor in game along with some variants.

Variants:

Male variant - shorter arm guards / gloves and boots that don't go past the knee plating. Also add a tabard or strip of cloth that hangs from the waist. Similar to Starkiller's hero armor.

Both genders metallic variant - more metallic plating on the the arm guards, shoulder guards and a raised metallic guard around the neck.

I wouldn't mind seeing Satele's armor in game along with some variants.

Variants:

Male variant - shorter arm guards / gloves and boots that don't go past the knee plating. Also add a tabard or strip of cloth that hangs from the waist. Similar to Starkiller's hero armor.

Both genders metallic variant - more metallic plating on the the arm guards, shoulder guards and a raised metallic guard around the neck.

I would have to agree on this. A Satele Shan armor set in the Cartel store would be awesome. I would buy one tomorrow if there was one!

And female only, please.

But I wan't to dress Qyzen in it!

On a serious note... I agree, but I don't see why it wouldn't be female only... they already made all those dancer outfits female only :p

They might need to add a new male only set (not a version of Satele's armour) to be fair... but then females might complain xD

• 1 month later...
I came looking for Sateles armor or something looking like it.... I would like to see this added too! i don't see anything about it that needs to be gender oriented, so like Revan's set... it would be nice to have Sateles set! among other thing but yeah, please add it!

YES! But why stop with Satele? Since we have Revan's outfit (yawn!) why not add the other famous member of the family, Bastila Shan's, outfit as well? I am talking her original KOTOR one. Having both Bastila and Satele outfits would be epic!. More so than anything Revan related.

Please no. There is a few things on that set that I really like, the boots and gloves to be more exact, that I would love to have on my male. Besides, there is enough female only armor in the game.

Pretty much all of the female only armor is complete rubbish. I love Satele's armor and would love to see something similar. There needs to be a lot more armor in general for both genders, and not just recolors ad nauseam.

I would kill for some armor that is feminine (like Satele's or Kira's) without being ****ty!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I think she is one of the cover people, it would be a honor to have her armor to be worn if it was made offical i mean SWTOR made her, the best of the best of the jedi. I'd be honored to use my Jedi Shadow to wear her armor that day would be magical in a way.

- Signed by Mandalore The Unbreakable