Give Chiss speeder and veteran armor to subscribers !

Thaladan

what do subscribers have now?

after giving the kotor speeder for free (a monthly exclusive subscriber gift) it's time to reward better your remaining subscribers, for example by giving the nivdia speeder and armor..

This was the straw that broke the camels back !

Edited by Thaladan

Been using Nvidia since as long as I could. even the Dell PCs i bought had Nvidia cards in them. First one burned out and Dell tried sending me an AMD. I sent it back and had them send me what i had.

also....agree. some nice items and, again, behind a wall. Need new items to get in game outside of that god awful outlander gear.

Been using Nvidia since as long as I could. even the Dell PCs i bought had Nvidia cards in them. First one burned out and Dell tried sending me an AMD. I sent it back and had them send me what i had.

also....agree. some nice items and, again, behind a wall. Need new items to get in game outside of that god awful outlander gear.

I've gone through several generations of nVidia cards myself over the years. Shame if I don't become one of the "select" who don't get the promo items, but I won't be setting the forums on fire if I don't.

That'll happen naturally enough.

Edited by xordevoreaux

people are funny, they are used like idiots, gambling crates and other things and they find time to laugh on other players wanting more instead of blaming the devs.

no guts. buy gambling crates, buy battlefront 2 and shut up sheeps.

i pay, i want more or i will stop, enough said.

Edited by Thaladan