Trouble on Tatooine

Adrenalracer

So I'm a level 24 bounty hunter doing the class quests, who's level is advancing faster than my character's. Any advice on how I should proceed? I've done all the side quests in Mos Ila, and some space missions. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Have you started the planet / chain / epic quest series? That's always a good one to get you into new areas & new quests. On the Imp side, it starts with "Expedition into the Unknown" in Mos Ila.

Edited by DPCummerbund

So I'm a level 24 bounty hunter doing the class quests, who's level is advancing faster than my character's. Any advice on how I should proceed? I've done all the side quests in Mos Ila, and some space missions. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I had the same problem when I was on Tatooine with my Inquisitor. Finished all the side and Story missions before my character was ready to leave for Alderaan. I suggest doing the Heroics and the Bonus Series on Tatooine (if you havent already). Also do as many of the flashpoints and space missions you can they are a good source of xp/creds if your not ready for the next planet after Tatooine.

If you do all the planetary quests including heroics and the Balmorra bonus series, you should be appropriately leveled(or even a bit overleveled) for your class quests on Tatooine. If you've done all that and still find yourself lagging behind a bit, try running a flashpoint or two, or doing a little pvp, or some space missions. They're all pretty good ways to get some credits and xp, and flashpoints can also get you good gear that will help you run missions that you may be a bit low for otherwise.

Im the other way it would seem. I seem to be 2 or 3 lvls above by the time i get to the planets! But then i do try and do every single quest i can find. I hate leaving a planet if its not complete :cool:

Good, it's not just me, I mean I made the mistake with my first toon to just do the class quests and found myself lacking. Now I do every single quest get every single Datacron everything I can on a planet before I leave I do skip the group heroics and find myself on Tat, right on schedule, and that planet, at least on the Republic side, has more missions than I can shake a stick at. I know because I've shaken many a stick at various things.

Im the other way it would seem. I seem to be 2 or 3 lvls above by the time i get to the planets! But then i do try and do every single quest i can find. I hate leaving a planet if its not complete :cool:

Yeah I was kind of captivated by the BH storyline line and wanted to see what happen next... I didn't want to know I would be facing lvl 28 as a 24 lol.

Are you completing the bonus portions of side missions? Usually you get them by killing X number of NPC by the time you reach the objective, but sometimes you have to go out of the way to finish it. This is a bonus for a reason and the bonus's are increased exp and gear/credits.

Are you completing the bonus portions of side missions? Usually you get them by killing X number of NPC by the time you reach the objective, but sometimes you have to go out of the way to finish it. This is a bonus for a reason and the bonus's are increased exp and gear/credits.

YES! oh man that's huge and should be in a SWTOR 101 training course. I see people swoop in to grab the mission objective and swoop out and avoid killing anything in a busy mission that happens because there are enough other players downing all the baddies for them. I laugh because I can't help but think of all the xp I'm gaining by going through with all the bonus missions... I love it when I read Final Stage: complete.

There are 3 Heroic 2's you can do on a daily basis ( if you have other characters to play on in the mean time ). The first one is at the first taxi drop off ( after the starting area ) , it's from a guy stood outside the burning transprter ( he says " aerial bombardment " when you hand in the mission ). This mission takes a bit of practice at level 24 but you can do it , just don't attack the mobs where there are 3 next to each other , you run and click on all the boxes and speeders then run off , then kill the 3 single walkers and any groups of 2 and you will be done.

The second Heroic 2 is called black box , I forget the outpost name ( which doesn't help , but just look t up on the net ) , now this one is even easier ( not sure at 24 though ) , you basically twist and turn and avoid every sand person , then you get to the tent with 3 sand people outside it , kill them , then pick up the black box. Then run for your life if you die just come back at the med droid and hand it in.

The third one is quite tough ( so maybe level up a couple on those first 2 ) , but you can finish it . It's at the dune sea outpost and it involves prisoners and jedi. The best thing to do is kill two prisoners next to the jedi then evade. Then kill two more , untill you have killed ( 5 i think it is ) enough , basically you don't have to finish the bonus untill you are level 27-28 really. Then hand it in.

Just to point out I do this on all my characters for a few days. O and if you have a republic characters on the same planet and in the same situation read my guide for them too. You can find it here :-

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=527953

Cheers,

BadOrb.