Who's the ruler of the Sith Empire now?

Sharnyal

Hiya,

Just a quick query, peoples!

So in the latest story content from Iokath, you either kill the Republic commander, or you can kill of the Sith Empress which leaves us with two seperate story arcs for how the game continues which in my eyes, messes with the lore and leaves the state of the galaxy uncertain for me in the sense of who's alive, who isn't and whom is ruling over who.

I am aware that apparently Darth Vowrawn is said to be the new Emperor.

So my question is this. Is Empress Acina alive or dead, and who is officially ruling over what government (Empire & Republic) within the game's lore now?

Thank you very much!

Its Darth Vowron actually.

During the Copero FP if you listen around a certain point and chose the republic to ally to which causes acinas death theres a news broadcast that mentions that with her death and the subsequent chaos that Vowron has taken over and is promising retribution.

I believe the game "canonically" (in its own sense), follows the story of the Jedi Knight, so from that view, the Alliance allied with the Republic and Acina is killed at Iokath. Wowrawn seems to be most potent candidate since most of the Dark Council died while fightning against the Zakuulans invasion or they went into hiding. We do not know about Ravage or Mortis so at the moment, Wowrawn is best choice.

Vowrawn leads the Empire and Jebevel Madon has resigned from his position as Chancellor of the Republic where Galena Rans has taken over on a temporary basis. I wonder if Galena is the first name for the supreme commander of the republic forces who retired 6-7 years ago and left Jace Malcom to take over?

Anyway, i found the most telling part was not that Vowrawn is made Emperor after the demise of Acina, but that the Empire has only 24 worlds to it's name with resource problems and a large amount of chaos within the Empire. That is surprisingly few worlds to its name and some how it managed to challenge and put the Republic in a stalemate for decades before the Eternal Empire arrived. Emperor Vowrawn's tenure is not likely to last very long with the incredible odds he faces trying to turn the Empire around from an almost certain collapse, for now i'm unsure if he really is the new leader at this point :p.

Edited by Celise

If you sided with the imps, Acina, if you sided with the republic, Vowvron.

oh yeah thats true . The difference is if its acina , she try to get her hand on Iokath . While Vowvron remove his peoples and the empire peoples are pissed at him .

funny we dont hear anything about the republic though .

oh yeah thats true . The difference is if its acina , she try to get her hand on Iokath . While Vowvron remove his peoples and the empire peoples are pissed at him .

funny we dont hear anything about the republic though .

it's near enough the same on the Imp side.

Chancellor resigns, his co-chancellor is in the process of taking over, and the Republic has pulled back Iokath and numerous other planets.

it's near enough the same on the Imp side.

Chancellor resigns, his co-chancellor is in the process of taking over, and the Republic has pulled back Iokath and numerous other planets.

sorry , I shouldve said Jedi lol we don't know who is in charge with Satele missing .

Vowrawn leads the Empire and Jebevel Madon has resigned from his position as Chancellor of the Republic where Galena Rans has taken over on a temporary basis. I wonder if Galena is the first name for the supreme commander of the republic forces who retired 6-7 years ago and left Jace Malcom to take over?

Anyway, i found the most telling part was not that Vowrawn is made Emperor after the demise of Acina, but that the Empire has only 24 worlds to it's name with resource problems and a large amount of chaos within the Empire. That is surprisingly few worlds to its name and some how it managed to challenge and put the Republic in a stalemate for decades before the Eternal Empire arrived. Emperor Vowrawn's tenure is not likely to last very long with the incredible odds he faces trying to turn the Empire around from an almost certain collapse, for now i'm unsure if he really is the new leader at this point :p.

Interesting the the Chancellor resigns... I wonder if we'll ever meet him or his replacement.

You are joking, they seriously say the Empire only has 24 planets? I know Marr made it clear back in Rise of the Hutt Cartel that it was definitely the underdog in the conflict but that is just an absolutely ridiculous disparity. I always thought it was ridiculous how huge a portion of their fleet the consular's ragtag rift alliance fleet was said to have destroyed was but apparently they really are just that tiny. And now they are lead by a fossil who was revealed to be old and weak in the warrior story so that means the Empire basically has no force users worth anything left either.

Edited by dcaleb

The exact line is ...

"In the wake of Sith Empress Acina's sudden death, former Dark Council member Darth Vowrawn has announced his ascension to the throne.

The new Emperor Vowrawn has already issued controversial orders to halt any progress on the resource world of Iokath, prompting public outcry.

Insiders say he might be using this time to gather strength for an attack on the Republic and its Eternal Alliance partner, but those rumors are not confirmed.

Whether the Emperor's methods will prove beneficial to the two dozen Imperial worlds in a resource crisis remains to be seen."

Sounds like he's trying to stop the war between the Empire and Alliance. Seeing as he was Council Member in charge of logistics for the Sith Empire, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, for now.

No, they have 24 planets that are suffering resource crises.

It might not be exactly 24.

See Paulsutherland's spoiler box. "Two dozen" might imply "about two dozen", and that allows a bit of looseness in the number. 22-26, say. If it was 19-21, I'd say "a score", while 27-29 would be "nearly thirty".

Do you think they'll kill the opposite leader off later on in the Iokath plot?

Definitely, they are going to stab us all with morton's fork and give the same end result to everyone regardless of what choice they picked. Like when they made everyone have to disarm bombs and take the gravestone back from Vaylin regardless of if Koth stole your ship or still worked for you.

Edited by dcaleb