Which character from the star wars saga do you like the most?

Totalchicken

So the topic is pretty obvious. It can be any character from any books, movies, etc etc.

My favortie must be.. General grievous (first named Sheelal ) First i thought the guy as a frecking bad ***

But then when i read more of his back story it made me thinking that he had a pretty interesting story. I mean he were a kaleesh warrior (That were an expert with gun rifles) That later in a dream he saw himself slaying some kind of mururum beast (dont remember ;P) and he were holding swords this time in a jungle.

Then later when he gone into the jungle he saw instead a kaleesh swordswoman slaying a beast and later on they got a strong bond but sadly the she died by '''The Huk'' And well you can guess Sheelal got pretty pissed. She was dumped at a Sea and Sheelal tried to find her but he couldn't and got into later soonerly a horrible psychotic depression. The guy married alot of wifes and got many children but still it didn't fit the void of Kummar's (The swordswoman) death..

Then he realiesed that he was destined to mourn for her until the day he dies. So Sheelal took of his old idenity. And decided a new name taht would fit his grieve forever. And so Grievous was ''born''.

Well.. that was longer than expected. And yeah i got some help from wiki but i could actually much of this info myself because well... I guess i am a huge nerd to his character. :D Of course this isn't all that detailed but i don't want to write too much...Which i already have done so my apologies. :(

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darth Vader.

Star Wars was the first movie I ever saw. I was 5 years old, sitting on the top of my parents car in a drive in theatre. Right from the opening scene where the troopers blow the door and Vader steps through the smoke I wanted to be him, he was so cool. The voice, the breathing, the black outfit with the red saber...just awesome.

Darth Vader.

Star Wars was the first movie I ever saw. I was 5 years old, sitting on the top of my parents car in a drive in theatre. Right from the opening scene where the troopers blow the door and Vader steps through the smoke I wanted to be him, he was so cool. The voice, the breathing, the black outfit with the red saber...just awesome.

It wold have been cool to cultivate that in you growing up. You like Darth Vader boy? Well you can get be the real version. Well go read all day, study and learn 6 languages - work out and be faster and smarter than everyone past or present. Destroy anyone in your path with words - gain political power and crush your rivals. If someone crosses you have their plane crash. Get rich and better yet get power no matter what.

Revan.

His story of seeing what was right, thirsting for more power and knowledge, losing such knowledge, finding out he had been manipulated, still making the right decision, and drawing from both sides of the Force after realizing how much more powerful it would make him just makes him a winner. I'll never forget the hours I poured into KotOR.

I just saw the movie, I can definatly say he didn't it was all in self defense, remember Smugglers are light side, they would never do something underhanded like shoot first.

Not in the original 1977 release. Han shot Greedo with out him even getting a shot off. George Lucas later changed it in the horrible re hashes to make Han look more of a good guy.

I say luke, though the actor that played him made me cry, he was exactly how a jedi should be. When his aunt and uncle were killed he chose to become a jedi simply to get revenge on vader, he actually fought back but at the same time he never gave into temptation or the lure of the dark side he fought his enemies and showed compassion to his allies all while keeping his emotions where they should be, plus he got to ride on han's starship.

1.Obi-Wan Kenobi. His always optimistic, yet sarcastic way is really funny. I really find him humoristic. At the same time he is an amazing fighter.

2. Yoda. He's wise, funny and really strong. I still find his lightsaber fight with Dooku at ep.2 one of the most awesome fights in Star Wars.

3. Han Solo, being the funny guy he is. Plus he feels as one of the more realistic characters.