Game Update 6.0.2

septru

No balancing changes :(

When can we expect some ballance changes? Tactical nerfs/buffs? Set bonus nerfs/buffs? The next patch? January? February? I understand you're extremely busy but some communication would be nice.

Edited by septru

When can we expect some ballance changes? Tactical nerfs/buffs? Set bonus nerfs/buffs? The next patch? January? February? I understand you're extremely busy but some communication would be nice.

I was honestly surprised they launched Ranked Season 12 with the whole tactical swapping debacle still going on. I'm starting to think that maybe they care significantly less about PVP than I thought they did.

Dude whenever people cry nerfs, and they do it, it breaks classes and makes one or two OP again. They need to stop nerfing and just buff every spec that is behind right now. Its BW, they've ALWAYS screwed a class when nerfing.

Dude whenever people cry nerfs, and they do it, it breaks classes and makes one or two OP again. They need to stop nerfing and just buff every spec that is behind right now. Its BW, they've ALWAYS screwed a class when nerfing.

Current situation requires nerfs because most classes and specs are nearly on same lvl while few specs (dec sin, conc oper, dot pt and pt tank) are far ahead from other specs. Imagine balance as stairs and while most of specs are on third rung, those 4 mentioned specs are on eight's rung... much easier to pull few specs down instead of pushing all other specs up risking creating even worse balance

What does that mean with the Star Fortresses? I tried yesterday and the end-boss hit me three times, then I was dead. My level 50 Kira couldn't heal me fast enough. Is that, what is fixed or do we have to bring a full group of 4 with tank and heal to manage the vet Star Fortresses now?

There were balancing changes. PTs got buffed. Another class for you to complain about.