Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

After KOTOR I and II, what’s the order of story content connected to Revan and the Ex

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
After KOTOR I and II, what’s the order of story content connected to Revan and the Ex

angry-broom
06.01.2017 , 11:07 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
Well the Republic wasn't specifically prepared for an invasion when the Sith attacked. The Sith Empire caught them completely by surprise. And the history vid about the Jedi Civil War does say that Revan's invasion of the Republic accelerated the Sith Empire's plans by centuries.

And assuming that Revan's influence was why the Emperor didn't attack earlier, doesn't that sort of boil down to making him even more patient and cautious? You could argue that just made him more formidable because he'd be even harder to kill or to prepare for.
While the Republic wasn't prepared for an invasion, it was prospering as opposed to being extremely vulnerable/weak (thanks to certain lovable sith lords) at the time Vitiate was going to invade which Revan delayed
Quote: Originally Posted by BartElroy View Post
You know, if I can spare 25 gig for the abortion that is "The Force Unleashed" I can spare 100g for this game, and I will look at Bioware and say "Thank you sir, can I have some more?