Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

Strive-US
06.26.2015 , 09:28 AM | #661
I joined this topic late and didn't read through the 66 pages of thread, but do people want to romance a light side Jaesa because their Sith Warrior went light side or because they don't like the look of dark side Jaesa?

In the latter case, a compromise might simply be to add a skin for Jaesa that gives her a light side appearance.
Sometimes, Sith happens. Live Free or Jedi Hard. One knight stand.

FREE - 7 day subscription.

Canareth
06.26.2015 , 04:08 PM | #662
Quote: Originally Posted by Strive-US View Post
I joined this topic late and didn't read through the 66 pages of thread, but do people want to romance a light side Jaesa because their Sith Warrior went light side or because they don't like the look of dark side Jaesa?

In the latter case, a compromise might simply be to add a skin for Jaesa that gives her a light side appearance.
There are/were two categories of issues with her:

-- Light Side (or really, anything other than vicious) Warrior and Dark Side Jaesa don't get along. She's the most hostile to "don't be an idiot" choices that go against alignment of all companions in the game. Even her normal conversation losses can be big, compared to the -1 Vette throws down when you tell the quest giver you can't wait to kill things or that enslaving something sounds good.

-- Jaesa's turn obliterates the personality of the person you were talking to in Act I. It's the polar opposite of Ashara, who is pretty much a Light Sith from the start even if she can't stop believing she is a Jedi. You cannot get that Jaesa, the one you were after this whole time, without leaving her Light Side.

So it's a permutation (Light Jaesa that can "fall" a bit more during a romance) that fills a niche. Vette occupies a similar niche - BUT it's not really that hard for a Dark warrior to romance her. Vette will even take murder reasonably well (or outright approve) if it's a military target or general scum.

PavSalco
07.27.2015 , 11:23 AM | #663
Shameless bump!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lindraskada View Post
tell you what
BUT THEY ARENT GOING TO CHANGE IT
It's not about changing the former conversations. It's now about adding a new story arc to light side Jaesa since KoTFE is incoming. Many companions are going to return and have new stories. It's time to move on with Jaesa's relationship. She already agreed that the idea of having children is harmless. Now let's make one step further and make her fall in love with us.

Btw, this thread should be moved to Suggestions. I don't know why it's still in the Class section, lol.

BenduKundalini
07.29.2015 , 04:00 PM | #664
YES PLEASE.

If she sleeps in the Fury she can sleep with the Wrath.

My lightside sith avoid tearing through jedi as much as possible, and certainly not with either of the padawans.

But most Jaesas and Asharas "go against their teaching" all the time, slicing through waves of Jedi like mozarella. So they can do that and still have a problem with vestiges of the jedi code? Totally dumb.
Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us.
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.
You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, (clic for mutual benefits) the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes.

Frenesi
07.29.2015 , 04:05 PM | #665
Make her throwable in the airlock. I played fairly lightsided warrior, and still hated that dumb ****. One of the worst companions in game
Welcome to Rivendell, mister Anderson.

Bookworm_Jedi
07.30.2015 , 10:41 PM | #666
I was gonna reroll a male SW, then I forgot she can only be romancable as the DS... and I find that version of her beyond creepy.....

Good thing there's Vette

PavSalco
07.31.2015 , 10:13 AM | #667
Quote: Originally Posted by Frenesi View Post
Make her throwable in the airlock. I played fairly lightsided warrior, and still hated that dumb ****. One of the worst companions in game
It's all about her voice ... and other pros

But even if the original voice actress doesn't want to return, just use another but gives us some development in the relationship with Jaesa.