What Music do you listen to while PVPing?

Wimbleton

meshuggah/deicide/marduk/Nile

Solid choices. Still upset the original US Marduk tour last year with Rotting Christ didn't work out with visas. Couldn't get to the make up tour. :/

I'm usually listening to Das Boot on loop, ble. Be sure to check that out.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously Taylor swift what kind of question is this ? And why is everyone else answering wrong :confused:

Just think how awesome it would be if Taylor Swift and Mylie Syrus made a duet album (hopefully also featuring Katie Perry). Pvp music heaven.

Used to run with something groovy on background.

Queens of the Stone Age, Faith No More, Helmet, Melvins, Mr Bungle (My *** is on Fire :p track was always spot on), early Soundgarden.

But I don't play SWTOR anymore. My sub runs out in a week, I've deleted all of my chars to ensure there will be no temptation to get back (getting all datacrones again, no way, sir).

But this thread is so good, thank you.

Edited by zhezvya

I'm going to throw out some more atypical ideas out there. Lots of good stuff already up in here. I listen to lots of 80s rock and old country but I really havent found any music I don't like (although slow/emo not really suited for PvP imo).

Edited by Wimbleton

I realize my music tastes will be hilariously out of place considering the demographic of most of you playing this game... but recently my track list features a lot of Cardi B, Amir Obe, ASAP Mob, Rapsody, Carti, Vic Mensa, Migos, Kendrick Lamar and coming in from left field with NIN Edited by ace_boogie

Clutch, Drain STH, Pist*on, Fear Factory, A.I.C, Down, Fields of the Nephilim, Myrkur, A pale horse named death and a whole plethora of others. I just throw iTunes on random and eventually pass out drunk on my keyboard.