anyone else think....

Klalose

There working on world of dragon age and it's going to be totally awesome! I would drop wow instant to play as a dark spawn rogue ****** the country side!

but seriously bioware good at story telling they just need better center pieces for lore they need some more ****** in swtor

There working on world of dragon age and it's going to be totally awesome! I would drop wow instant to play as a dark spawn rogue ****** the country side!

but seriously bioware good at story telling they just need better center pieces for lore they need some more ****** in swtor

I would put my bets on a ME MMO. Or the new IP bioware is working on. We have heard that an ME MMO was not out of the question.

And, We really do not need another fantasy MMO. We desperately need a decent Science Fiction MMO.

Making a MMO is a huge tine consuming project, not to mention a huge money sink (EA basically created a whole new studio, which is countless people, just to create this MMO). So I doubt there will be another such investment in a long time.

There might be some ideas being thrown around for new MMO, but there is most likely nothing in any serious development.

Dragon Age has never been stated to even be planned as MMO, the BW section responsible for DA is working to release DA3 by Fall 2014, running on Frostbite engine (the same engine powering Battlefield and which will power new Battlefront), and it looks awesome (the whole trailer from E3 was rendered in engine).

So, I assume there will be no BioWare MMO in near future