AC respect

LordBater

I'm afraid you cannot change your AC, at least not right now. They say it might show up in the future sometime, but it doesn't seem like it would be any time soon.

You can 'respec' your Skills (talent points).

Yeah, thats what i mean, respec withing your AC (talent tree). I've done sentinal watchman but want to switch to focus.

Yeah, no was well aware of that part, i just want to reappoint talent tree points.

ARGH! Then I didn't misread your OP! I typed out how to reset your talent tree skill points but when I read the other replies, I figured that I misunderstood you, so I removed my post.

ARGH! Then I didn't misread your OP! I typed out how to reset your talent tree skill points but when I read the other replies, I figured that I misunderstood you, so I removed my post.

Yeah, sorry, probably should have said skill tree respec, i know there is bad blood on the forums already about people demanding total AC respec.

*sigh* I'll just type it out again.

Look for the Skills Mentor NPC located at either the fleet or the city in your capital planet.

For Empire, look for Assistant Kunoa on the fleet or in the Kaas City market area on Dromund Kaas.

For Republic, I forgot the Skill Mentor NPC's name, but look for him on the fleet or behind the Galactic Trade Network in the Senate Commercial District on Coruscant.

Yeah, sorry, probably should have said skill tree respec, i know there is bad blood on the forums already about people demanding total AC respec.

lol It's all good. See my post above for the answer to your question.

Edited by BlackRifle

*sigh* I'll just type it out again.

Look for the Skills Mentor NPC located at either the fleet or the city in your capital planet.

For Empire, look for Assistant Kunoa on the fleet or in the Kaas City market area on Dromund Kaas.

For Republic, I forgot the Skill Mentor NPC's name, but look for him on the fleet or behind the Galactic Trade Network in the Senate Commercial District on Coruscant.

awesome, thanks for doing it twice, appreciate it