FP lockouts

So.... How would you feel about a lockout for FP's like there is on OP's ? I'm thinking a 48h lockout, maybe exclude Kuat, even though i'm not a huge fan, but if you're lowlevel you dont have a huge selection of FP's

It would stop the HS and RR spam groups, and while that may or may not be a good thing i personly think a little forced variation of FP's is a good thing. Seeing only the same FP's over and over and over will only make you burn out faster imo.

So.... How would you feel about a lockout for FP's like there is on OP's ? I'm thinking a 48h lockout, maybe exclude Kuat, even though i'm not a huge fan, but if you're lowlevel you dont have a huge selection of FP's

It would stop the HS and RR spam groups, and while that may or may not be a good thing i personly think a little forced variation of FP's is a good thing. Seeing only the same FP's over and over and over will only make you burn out faster imo.

No thank you. Having one for Operations makes sense. No need for a FP lockout. If you don't like getting HS or RR spam groups uncheck them from your list.

Please...what?!? You want a 48 hour lockout on content i can run in 15 minutes? Because why exactly? Because you don't want to use the already build-in-solution to your problem? If you don't want to run HS and RR repeatedly, just unselect the flashpoints after you got the daily-reward.

There is absolutley no justification for this proposal. You just want to force other people to do, what you want to do. And this means „to not run HS and RR“. Since when can one person decide what all others should do. You can decide for yourself what you would like to do. So just unselect HS and RR. ez gg

And believe me...i play this game for 7 or 8 years. We have 20-25 flashpoints. They all get stale after a while. There is no „forced variation“ for veterans. And newbies don't care. The whole reasoning behind this suggestion is just an illusion.

Thumbs down to lockouts, but I'd like to see separate queues for random flashpoints, and hand picked flashpoints. Then everyone would get to play what they want and still get the same rewards.

unfortunatly if you want the daily, or the CQ points you have to select all. So if you get RR or MM, you just take it.

Otherwise, just unselect it. The lockouts are supposed to stop people from dropping fp''s they don't like, and then jumping back in quickly (can't remember what the lockout is) but 48 hours seems excessive.