star fortress voss vet mode

is the grappling hook glitched for the exarch boss platform? spent maybe 3 hours trying to get to it and have only landed on it maybe 5 times and died fighting the end boss within 2-3mins. then if i'm lucky it's only another 20mins of trying to reach the platform only to die again. used the radiation shields and don't know if they helped with the boss platform or not.

is the grappling hook glitched for the exarch boss platform? spent maybe 3 hours trying to get to it and have only landed on it maybe 5 times and died fighting the end boss within 2-3mins. then if i'm lucky it's only another 20mins of trying to reach the platform only to die again. used the radiation shields and don't know if they helped with the boss platform or not.

It's a long-standing problem, although I've never had it that bad myself. (I have been affected, but only a couple of failures per attempt on the boss.)

The radiation shields are, in essence, just sunscreen for when you're crossing the gaps in the shielding as you go around the rooms to manipulate the consoles, and they have no discernable effect on reaching the platform, nor on fighting the boss when you get there.