Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

1. Because my main goal in the underworld is to make money, and Czerka has plenty of it.

2. Claiming Nok Drayen's treasure, killing Rogn The Butcher, killing the Voidwolf.

3. As a smuggler and major player in the underworld, I will do what ever it takes to get the job done.

4. I will do what ever the job calls me to do, regardless of what it is.

5. Subdue the "experiment" in question, then execute the colleague for letting the "experiment" break out

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? I am a Lord of the Dark Council and former slave. I have sith ancestry going back ages and ages.

Being Sith, I rely mostly on imperial funding for missions and looting the corpses of my foes. I require a more steady flow of income as I'm expecting my first child a few months from now. I wish to set up a college fund for my offsprings, should they prove unworthy and untouched by the force.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I am one of few who have mastered Force-Walking, and the only one ever to bind more than one force ghost in my mind and control them.

I have done a great many missions for the Empire, to numerous to count. I pride myself on being the one who slew the jedi turned sith lord turned jedi Darth Revan.

I am friends with the Emperor's Wrath

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

They say "jump" I say "how high".

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I have no morals. Whatever needs to be done, will be done.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I immedietly stop them from doing whatever would set the experiment free. Then kill them for their incompetence.

P.s I'd like to state that I possess expert skill in Biochemistry and Bioanalysis and a crew of 5 extremely competent individual. I also have a massive experience dealing with threats to security.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I believe i'd make a fantastic candidate as I am a motivated ex Intelligence Operative with a keen eye for detail and

doing the job right. Along with these attributes I find myself able to handle things under pressure and make important decisions accordingly.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I, along with my good friend Doctor Lokin, have been working on perfecting the Rakghoul virus so that the Empire can greater benefit from the Republics mistakes. We are on the break of complete control over all Rakghoul and Nekghoul alike and I wish to bring this knowledge and expertise to Czerka Corp.

Helping liberate the plant Makeb from the Hutt Cartel using Intricate planning, tactics and cunning. I found myself having to perform tasks that some might deem... Questionable, but I went ahead with these and now the Empire is stronger that ever with Makeb at our fingertips.

and lastly, building and managing my own team of top Operatives that are ready to under-go any task no matter how questionable. We under go special military training, stim enchancement and Concealment training to ensure that we are all in top form and this is something I consider to be one of my best qualities as a squad leader.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Among testing these theories on myself, My good friend Doctor Lokin and I have been testing these controlling substances on un-knowing Rakghouls and the tests are showing that great things are in the works. I found myself almost on the brink of death when I tried one concoction on myself to help remove some of the effects of Rakghoul hostility. So to say I take my work very seriously is an under-statement.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

During my time at Imperial Intelligence you could say that I was asked to do many "Questionable" things on several different occasions which often left me on the brink of insanity, but this never affected my job performance or stopping me from reaching my goals.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would take it upon my self to try and subdue this "New Experiment" and re-confine it. If all else fails I may have to take my blaster rifle out and put the thing down.

Joewatson,

Thank you for taking the time to review and answer our application questions! I consider you a model applicant and have shared your answers with the galaxy as a prime example of what we are looking for here at Czerka.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

me and my family form all over the galaxy would like to be a part of the Czerka family because of the wide expanse of knowledge that we could bring to the Czerka family.

well i killed Darth jadus and Ardun Kothe (both for fun) . and i have a wide variety of contacts .

i did lots of killing .head shoting and other things like that . i do say i would do whatever it takes for success

my moral compass and goes especially for credits

well i take care for it with any means possible and then slap the brainless man who didn't make the confine strong enough in the first place

Applicant: Captain Alaquepueda TekitoTuMoto

Possition: Security Officer

CZ-198 Application

Lets be clear, do i really need to say something about myself?? We both know my reputation precedes me, so let's not be hypocrites, you want me, you need me and i have my own reasons to agree on a deal with your organization.

Skavak ... Rogun the Butcher ... The Voidwolf ... just to not mention the amount of planets i have just saved from its total destruction, indeed i didnt do it for free, but you cant expect to have the best for free, go hire a mindless Jedi if you are not ready to pay my price, but prepare to engage in a moral fight HAHAHAHAHAHAH you can't right? so lets just let it here.

How? this is a funny one, maybe you should ask my trusty Flashy, but i wouldnt advice you talking with him if you know what i mean. Pretty much, this is my "How" to everything, and at the same time im pretty sure this answered the "whatever it takes" part.

Moral compass .... oh, my moral compass is very very simple, you paying me? we will be best friends, you dont pay me .... you better read again about my friend Flashy, but we dont have to worry about it right?

Kid, im about to teach you the most important lesson anyone will ever tell you, and this one is free (dont tell anyone i did anything for free), this funny 'situtation' you are picturing or any other impossibly weird situtation you can imagine can be handled if you know your priorities and makes yourself one simple question:

How will this affect my reward? then just act appropiately, in my experience, theres no problem you cant solve with a good blaster and the willpower to use it, you only need to know where to aim.

PS: Now we are done with this formality as you asked me, i have been more patient than i use to be, dont try me again.

Edited by recsa

Sometimes the best things in life are free, and sometimes they've got big price tags attached. Working for Czerka would give me an opportunity to afford those things. As a smuggler, I understand that there are advancements and mysteries of the universe to be seized, for the right price. Czerka would allow me to both understand these mysteries, help my fellow man, and line my pockets with much needed creds.

Surviving the Balmorian wastelands, my trip in and out of Belsavis, and beating my Wookie friend at Pazaak.

Balmora-luck. Belsavis-skill. Pazaak-a card or two up my sleeve.

Define "questionable." Sometime you've got to bend the rules to get paid. But I don't bend the rules when it comes to slavery, kids, and my ship. All three are off limits and out of bounds for me.

A quick copy of his notes and a sabotaging of his experiment should do nicely. This way I can "succeed" where he failed, or at least find a higher bidder for the work. I mean, if he wasn't smart enough to secure the whole thing with the proper containment field, he really doesn't deserve to be my colleague. Or, if I'm feeling generous, lock down the lab site and let him come back to deal with his own mistake. How else will he learn?

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

As a member of Exo Imperium, i do not affiliate myself with the republic or the empire in anyway. in time they will bow together to the might of Exo and her people as so many have before. For now, as both a woman of health and the force, i work my ways to ensuring the survival of my people. it is clear that czerka has the opportunities i seek to ensure what i desire most for my brothers and sisters of Exo

I am Æthra Sanato're, Darth and second in command of the Verztiis Dvenjiin House of Exo, i am the visionary mystic of my people and leader in guidance through the force for all you seek what they desire, light or dark, good or evil, my roles surpass the mundane and usher forth the new generations of Exoians to our ways of life.

i have aspired to a highly trusted role within my guild

i am a main healer for my guild both full 162 rating gear currently and highest HOT output over most on the server

my knowledge on starwars alone puts me at a heightened advantage over anyone who challenges my authority

i lost and regained my body from the nexus, because the force willed it, i will stop at nothing to see that my people survive. the physical plane of exsistance is trivial for me but not for them...the sacrifices i have made will not be wasted. either i seek the answers to protecting and keeping my people alive or they die....

nothing will standing the way of what i desire, my people come first and anyone else is nothing but a test subject or and ant waiting to be crushed, brought back to life for testing, then crushed again...

if it posses a threat to those who are important i will not hesitate to kill it or at the very least prevent it from doing harm to those i see fit.

Will joining Czerka ensure that chat bubbles will be implemented in one of the next patches? If I get a guarantee for that, I'll join for the greater good of the game. ;)

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss specifics of ongoing Czerka projects with non-employees, including applicants. Please consider submitting an application as we feel you could be a wonderful addition to our Czerka family.

Well, I feel that all the trips through "The Thing Czerka Found" got me enough Czerka employee blood on my to qualify as a family member of Czerka Corps.

<Imperial Legacy of Tatooine>, to show my dedication for Fixing Czerka's mistakes, even the ones made in the middle of the damned desert on a planet hotter than Phoenix in July.

<Republic Legacy of Tatooine> [see above]

<Legacy of Tatooine> Seriously, I've fixed your crap eight times over. Whether it's handing some wacky piece of Rakata technology over to you, or dealing with the "very special" forces you send to deal with it, I've done more than most of your employees do their entire career.

Did you not hear me? I FIXED YOUR DAMN MISTAKES. Take a Czerka-brand fiber-wrapped plexistick and scrub the wax out of your ears.

What the hell is a compass? Some kind of pass for a comm-log? You said something about morals and questionable actions, and I'm going to have to plead the fifth on that one.

I'd point at the experiment, shout "Look! A two-headed Kowakian Monkey-Lizard!", then while everyone's attention is turned on the experiment that's shortly going to move me up the corporate ladder, grab an armful of snacks, an armful of cocktail waitress, and get the hell off the planet.

********************************** BEGIN ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION ****************************************

W/R/T JOB POSTING FOR "Security Officer" Czerka Corp. CZ-198

Please find below my responses to your initial questionnaire:

Having worked for both Imperial Intelligence and the SIS, and finding both of them frankly lacking in entreprenurial skills, I have found my interest drawn away from the military and more toward the commercial arena. I read a profile of Rasmus Blys in CQ while waiting at AestheTec for my quarterly appearance refresh, and I found his and Czerka's interests aligned quite neatly with my own. I would be proud to work among such titans of industry.

As many of my achievements in my previous roles remain classified, I beg your patience with the level of allusion below. Should you require additional clarification or further details I can furnish them to a Czerka representative with the correct clearance level.

• Participated in a [REDACTED] on [REDACTED] leading to the unfortunate destruction of [REDACTED] and the dissolution of [REDACTED] but preservation of self and crew.
  • Revealed the duplicity of [REDACTED] and defeated him, with collateral damages estimated in the low [REDACTED].
  • Proved leadership skills by assembling a crew including a gun-for-hire, a scientist, an archaeologist, a former diplomatic envoy, an assassin droid, a second generation Imperial Agent and a factotum / bucket of bolts that is beneath mention (except as a status symbol). All members of my team are unflinchingly loyal and each of them may be found to have some use within Czerka.

I would rather say that failure is not an option. I have deep reserves of determination, combined with an instinctive ability to use the right tool for the task. My skills of persuasion are far higher in person than in a job application, and these have furnished me with opportunities that I have not been afraid to embrace. I am an expert interrogator, a crack shot, handy with a blade, and have (with my colleague Dr Lokin) developed an extremely effective new form of corrosive grenade (patent pending).

I feel that excessive consideration of morality often leads to missed opportunities and regret. My morals are as flexible as the wrist on my throwing arm.

I would query the esteem attributed to a colleague with such lax security considerations. In order to teach this colleague a lesson, I would leave him in the laboratory with his experiment, short out the automatic doors, slice the alarm system and let nature take its course. I would, however, leave a holocam running in the room so that no valuable research from the interaction would be lost.

Should you require any further information or wish to discuss the role further, you can reach me through the holofrequency noted in my resumé (attached). For the sake of both of our security, I would ask that you use the third encryption key I have provided to you for all such communications.

Thank you for your consideration,

Djuna Malaprop.

One (1) Attachment: DMRES (download?)

This file has been scanned for viruses using CZERKA™ CRYPTO-CLEANER™ and is safe to access.

****************************** END ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION ******************************************

Edited by Djuna
fixing typos

CZ-198 Application

Names Hendar Gahn, I'm a Pilot an' freelance entrepreneur. I consider myself very open to new business ventures, the galaxy is crawlin' with ripe business opportunities for people willin' to grab hold and take a chance. I think I'd be a good addition to the Czerka family 'cause I have the know how to get things done proper! I'm good at keepin' a low profile and I'd be a loyal addition to the Czerka family.

Too easy to answer, thems' are my ship, my Black Nebula Heavy Blaster and my skilful aim good sir!

Oh yeah, I'd do whatevah it takes, yes sir! Had to pry that ship back from a damn thief once and my class act beauty of a blaster cost me an arm and a leg, plus I got plenti'o practice targets in my line of work to get that aim down proper!

Meh, nothin' wrong with questionable enterprises as long as them outcome is good! Once shot a bloke before our duel had even started! That was a good day, I got paid an' everyone was happy 'cept the bloke I shot.

Well, I reckon I'd report to the highest rankin' officer around, if it got out of hand I'd let Miss Nebula speak for me. O'course I'd do whatevah I can to salvage that lil' experiment of theirs first. No sense in wastin' good resources and it escapin' might be a good opportunity to test its limits!

Edited by Hendar

CZ-198 Application - Security Officer

"Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration."

To be an employee of Czerka one must commit their self, time, and resources to create the finest products and technologies that one can; exceptional goods fit for kings and queens, marketed and sold to every sapient being in the galaxy. Anything less would be treason! I have the motivation and the drive to succeed in this environment. You ask why I want to be a part of the Czerka family; I ask you, why would you not want someone who has the same commitment and skills your Special Executives do?

I have accomplished much in my time. So much so I have trouble counting which would be the most important ones. I have challenged and defeated an Ancient Alien Warlord that was locked up for thousands of years. This Warlord rocked the Galaxy before Czerka existed, before Coruscant and the Galactic Republic was formed, back in a time when Tatooine was not such a barren waste land. This warlord was released by the war between the Republic and Sith Empire, by my hand that evil was defeated. Following my actions on Belsavis, I was sent to take care of an issue with the Hutt's. For some reason, they felt it prudent to feed me to a Rancor (a rather large Rancor I may add). Needless to say, their goal was not satisfied. Furthermore, that pet Rancor (along with the Hutt and Hutt's organization) will not be heard from again. Long story short, I killed a rancor single handed with nothing but a Vibroblade. After my "skills" became known, I was recruited by the Gree (an ancient Alien race that disappeared from the known Galaxy after building Coruscant) to go to one of their home planets to push off an invading creature from another dimension. When I got to the planet I had to fight my way through indigenous vicious wildlife, Dread Guards (a radical sect of Sith not loyal to the Empire), ancient Gree defenses and a Giant Enhanced Lizard (that was thought to be killed on Denova) before reaching the beast. The fight with this creature was long and painstakingly annoying. In the end I finished off the creature in the void, pushed it back into its dimension and sealed the gateway. These are some of my most recent "adventures" shall we say. They make me qualified in facets that no on else can be.

Seeing as how my success was and is innately dependent on whether I am dead or alive, I choose to remain alive and by extension successful. I do whatever it takes.

My moral compass points towards my success and life. What is required for both points due north. In order to be successful in work, I must do what is necessary to complete my objectives.

"You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?"

This is quite the interesting hypothetical. I would begin by finishing collecting the snacks and cocktails I was after. On my way to the experiment I would casually place restraining cuffs on my incompetent colleague. Upon reaching the experiment I would either lure it (biological in nature) or move it (mechanical in nature) on to my colleagues star ship. Once that is complete, the star ship gets sent into the middle of the nearest sun. This method accomplishes multiple objectives:

1) I still get to enjoy my booze and snacks.

2) The colleague is restrained and available for punishment for his incompetence (it is of paramount importance Czerka does not have morons working for them).

3) The threat to the facility is removed.

Bonus: That incompetent colleague is (at the very least) punished for his actions with the loss of his star ship.

In closing, I have the proper mind and skill set to excel and make Czerka a stronger corporation. Nothing short of greatness is acceptable.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Hello! My name is Lorran-Ardel and I know I'd make an excellent addition to Czerka Corporation!

1) As of the premier "shadows" of the Jedi Order, traveling throughout the galaxy is not only a requirement, but a personal hobby. And amongst my travels, I've run into the Czerka corporations technological advancements numerous times. Czerka is ambitious, bold & innovative, why WOULDN'T anyone want to join? I'm constantly impressed by Czerka's involvement in various spheres in the galaxy. From a proud Huttball sponsor to building that incredible, above top-secret super weapon on Tatooine (Don't worry, I won't tell anyone ;) ), Czerka is clearly the enterprise for an up and coming Jedi such as myself!

2) A) Well for starters, I've encountered and assisted the Gree MANY times on their gateway world Asation. I'm pretty much their go-to guy for problems with their technology. Wouldn't you want the guy with the technological prowess to fix a hypergate to work for Czerka? Most people in the galaxy haven't even heard of a Gree OR a hypergate!

B) Successfully defeated 2 Rakghoul abominations born from the epidemic that engulfed Tatooine a year ago. (1 was a bounty hunter who had been infected, then crashed into a Sarlacc pit, inexplicably growing up to 35ft tall, the other was a Rakghoul infected Bantha.) Did I mention I discovered the source of the epidemic. (Hint: it's classified info, so I'll just say "Stardream")

C) Led a group of extraordinary individuals deep into a secret prison on Belsavis, giving the chance to study ancient Rakata technology.

3) The best way to describe how I accomplished all of my achievements is very simple: Find out what needs to be done, then do it. People can argue technicalities, but it really doesn't get much more complicated than that. When you encounter Sith on a day-to-day basis, you learn very quickly to adapt and figure out.....alternative solutions to complex problems.

4) As stated above, Jedi live by a certain code but...creative solutions are abound in this galaxy.

5) Immediately restrain said experiment myself (I'm sure the company has an investment in it that needs to be protected), reprimand colleague for his shoddy performance/restraints, possibly file report with superior, enjoy cocktail. Probably a double.

Hope to hear back! Thank you for the opportunity!

Sincerely,

Lorran-Ardel

Barsenthor, Perfect Gold Bisector, SIS-Freelancer

Jedi Shadow

Tython

I am Lineage, a Sith Lord. The position I am applying for is Security Officer.

I figured since current prospects have been low that I would conquer...I mean join your organization just to kill time.

I killed my master...I mean to say removed him of his position through other means. I recently took over some property through...persuasive means. I attacked a stronghold and took out thousands..once again, I meant to say I helped in the removal of my enemies.

Mostly through force...That is to say seer intelligence. And yes I would.

Yeah..I'm pretty sure I have one of those lying around somewhere... Hardly...wait, that's what a moral compass is?

I would do nothing and laugh as the experiment is kills some people and then subdue it myself...By that I mean I would help in securing the creature before any harm befell my allies.

CZ-198 Application: Droid technician

I have been at the forefront of advanced droid technology, reverse engineering Rakata, Gree and Czerka circuitry to fabricate state of the art combat and support droids. I have designed motivators, cores, and motors from the most pristine Manalorian iron, and am currently working on a method to achieve optimal isotope-5 efficiency for droids developed on Makeb.

I would like to be part of Czerka because Czerka offers what no one else can: A challenge. After scavenging the technology of both the republic and the empire, as well as helping establish technological mastery over Hutt, Gree and Rakata droids, devices and defense systems, I am looking for somewhere to house my knowledge. The most important thing for me is the development of new technologies that will rival both the Gree and Rakata.

First, using partial schematics and reverse engineering lost droid technology, I was able to assemble and submit an HK-51 droid by scouring the galaxy for the missing pieces of the puzzle so to speak.

Secondly, I overcame several advanced droid,s such as Xenoanalyst from the Gree and Isotope-5 droids developed by the Hutts on Makeb. I also saved the inhabitants of the planet.

Finally, I was able to save the planet Asation from a hypergate that was initiated by the dread masters, and am on the trail for finding dread artifacts to help achive mastery over them. So far I have retrieved the dreadful amulet from Dreadtooth on Belsavis, that had become enraged due to 9 or more applications of standard doses of dreadful essence. Using the amulet in a strange cave in Asation, I awoke a Dreadful Entity which was vanquished, and it left behind a Dreadful Orb, that I am hoping someone at Czerka will have some idea how to use. It is currently believed by some that this orb has some use on Darvaniss, and will continue the hunt of the remaining Dreadful Masters.

The most important thing is having a good team. This is why I think I belong at Czerka. You have the best and the brightest, and this is how I am used to getting things done. Without the input, knowledge, skills, resources and abilities of teammates, I would not have been able to do 1% of what I have achieved.

Some say there is a reason for everything. I'm not sure about that, but you can often times find an explanation of past occurrences that will frame actions and beliefs in a manner that enables one to sleep soundly at night.

Blasters, auto-cannons, lightsabers and a couple thermal detonators are common tools used to confine and subdue malfunctioning circuitry and runaway experiments. Tranquilizers, concussive charges and droid slicing can typically give enough time to handle the situation without too much damage to laboratory equipment. Once I have helped my colleague with their runaway experiment, I will offer them company to the company party.

Thank you for this opportunity to advance my career in droid specialization.

Edited by dipstik

Hell now EAware is hiding behind Czerka... well i guess lying, cheating companies need to stick together. No matter these employes will have a price on there heads. Then us bounty hunters will be able to take them out. Have a very short future at Czerka.

The Bounty Hunter Association.

I think you misunderstand. Should I ally with your organization, I will not be "a part of the Czerka Family". You will become a stepping-stone in my ever-expanding domain.

I have defeated Darth Baras in front of the Dark Council.

I have become the most feared being in the galaxy by seizing power as the Emperor's Wrath.

I have infiltrated a rogue alliance within the Empire and become their leader by subjugating the old leadership and replacing them with powerful Sith loyal to me.

My successes are due to my ability to cause my enemies to fight among themselves. Once the in-fighting begins, I present myself as the solution to their problems. Those who reject my offer are destroyed. Those who remain gladly hand me whatever I wish.

Morals are subjective, and are therefore irrelevant. The only thing of consequence is personal desire and the ability to achieve those desires.

The experiment will be beaten into submission and returned to it's proper place. My "colleague", as you referred to them, will be flayed alive and put on display in public as a reminder that failure will not be tolerated. I do not imbibe cocktails and snacks. The person responsible for delivering these items to my presence will be placed in my personal escape pod and jettisoned towards the nearest star.

Attn: Czerka Corp

I do not apply for a position to your corporation. I carry a warning well-heeded if you wish to see your company continue to survive.

I am Darth Videlis, the true and only Dark Lord of the Sith.

Before me, all will surely die or submit.

I will purge the Empire of all those who do not carry the true legacy of the Sith. There will be no escape from the inevitable darkness that will sweep over the galaxies. These atrocities will be of which the likes of no human or alien could possibly fathom. The very Force will cower in fear as I unleash my wrath. I will bend it to my unbreakable will. The galaxy will know suffering unimaginable. Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

My hatred for the Republic and Empire will not be quenched. My passion will consume worlds and extinguish stars indiscriminately. Trillions will die before the galaxy is brought to its knees, with the last flicker of life slowly dimming until it is crushed out of existence in this world and the next. Through passion, I gain strength.

Those that would seek to stop me will die. The Dark Council and the Wrath will beg for death, though they will not receive it until they have outlived their usefulness. Your Emperor’s silence is weakness. He has betrayed the legacy of all that is Sith. For this, he shall know torments beyond any Sith Ritual. I will claim his life, and his Empire will burn. I am the master of Life and Death. Through strength I gain power.

I will rise to power. The Jedi will die. The Sith will die. All that will remain is the Dark Lord of the Sith and those that I choose to be useful. A new Era will begin and all that is now will be lost and all that will be will be by my design, and my design alone. Through power, I gain victory

Through victory my chains are broken,

The force shall set me free.

I see use in Czerka. And on the day that I no longer see it, I will extinguish you and eradicate you from my new Empire.

Czerka Droid Technician Application

Czerka has been quite influential around the galaxy and has made a heavy name for themselves. I believe that becoming a part of Czerka could only be beneficial to myself, the corporation and the known galaxy. I have been a known scavenger of sorts. One's man's trash is another man's treasure. A simple scavenger and Droid enthusiast can go a long way with a Infamous Galactic Corporation. Out of the Scavenging runs with the Jawas of Tattooine and into a swanky Corellian office wouldn't be half bad either.

I) I took the hat of Karagga The Unyielding

II) Found all the lost Dreadseeds that were stolen and used them to snag a nifty armor!

III) Got some Amulet off that big Drouk on Section X, makes people scream when I wear it. Is it really that ugly?

For the hat, it was pretty much the 'Taking candy from a baby' or 'A hat from a Hutt scenario'. Poor host for his palace, tried to have me killed. So I taught him a lesson and took his hat, and... killed him.

As for the Dreadseeds well, I spent hours on end using this GSI certified Seeker Droid, which takes forever! I mean, this thing can't tell the difference between an Item of immense evil and a Nexu Claw!

As for the Drouk well, all I can say is, a lot of man power and a lot of dedication always pays off in the end!

And of course. By any means necessary is a code I live by. I mean, if you're not going to take the risk to achieve great things, why bother leaving your ship? Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

I don't let morality impact my job. If I see an opportunity for gain I seize it. If a few skulls need to be cracked in, so be it. After all, need of the many out weigh the need of the few. No sense getting all wet eyed because I killed someone's Taun-Taun or burned down their farm.

Good question. Various scenarios come to mind but I think the most beneficial is to ensure that I am the one who gets credit for the Experiment not rampaging our luxurious facility. As Czerka is a family, taking the experiment would yield no benefit to myself personally, but if I can rise up on the ladder of the Czerka Corp by using the mistakes of my colleague as a stepping stone, why not?

Edited by Luckygunslinger

CZ-198 Application

As member of the Dark Council I have taken my place as a leader in the Sith Empire. My thirst for power knows no limit. Expanding those horizons into the private sector shows great potential..

1. Suffing out the last wisps of life of my back-stabbing master and exposing her for what she truly was.

2. Keeping my team alive as we annihilated the Infernal Soa, Karagga the Unyielding, the Warlord Kephess, the Terror from Beyond, and the ongoing hunt to end the threat of the Dread Masters.

3. Single handedly destroying a Force Ghost to claim my gorgeous Magenta crystal. Death never looked so fabulous.

Peace is a lie.. as are rules and limits of any kind. With enough passion anything is possible. I have transcended death as a Force Walker.. nothing is outside of my abilities.

I am victorious in all my pursuits... through victory my chains are broken.. what is morality other than another set of shackles. I was once a slave... never again.

"Just show me where the fun is..."

Edited by ProstituteRobot

1.Classified

2.Classified

3.Classified

4.Classified

5.Classified

Any further attempt to subvertly gain information on Imperial personnel will result in a string of 'Early Retirements' within the Czerka Halls of power.......

Edited by SpiesAreUs
spelling

- My name is Thundersnow Moonwalker I am 26, and I'm Ex-Imperial Military, I wish to join your organization because I wish join a company that treat's it's employers the respect they deserve and doesn't stab you in the back, my last few employees has either perished or has very serious "trust" issues.

- Storming Karagga's Palace with a group of fellow comrades and stealing his hat. (He totally deserved it)

- Winning my first Huttball Game

- My old cantina band I was the lead singer, we were known as "The Electric Tauntaun!" you might have heard of us...

- Karagga was pushing me and my buddies around so we trashed the place and in this case yeah we would do what ever it takes just to get that slimy grease hutt back, no one pushes us around!

- I'm a combat medic so I healed a lot of the players in the game and well I totally scored the last winning point and in Huttball it's all about winning

- Well I got drunk too much one night and started singing, turned out I was pretty good so the local band recruited me.

Well, that depends on the pay...

Shot first, ask questions later.

Edited by Grimefighter

As I am a Dark Lord of the Sith, I have the ability to work under stressful Circumstances and come out on top, usually with a pile of my foe's corpses behind me. I have handled foreign species before, dealt with local natives on less-than-hospitable planets, and have dealt with top secret imperial government documents. I also have experience in dealing with body-guarding. With my great work ethic and Czerkas Technology, we could rule the galaxy... corporately!