Yavin 4 botts and credit farmers

Shawky

Why won't you guys do anything about all the botts running around Yavin 4? They appear, slice, then disappear. Treefiddy has been there 24/7 since I have been doing dailies there the last three weeks. So has Vickollo and Smithson. I have slicing as a crew skill and I am unable to slice anything while I am there. I am sure it wouldn't be hard to find them -- or is SWTOR actually supporting this? I pay to play....not to watch a bott loot everything in sight.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I made a couple of tickets and they are still running around month after.

It's min. 4 players on each server and how hard can it be to remove them.

The most stupid thing is there can be many different things why they don't do anything.

Here are some of the most logic ones.

1. They don't care

2. it's the developers who have a little business going on themself (Follow the money logic)

But anyway, i am the stupid one here! Still paying money for this ****** game. (But not for long)

R.I.P. SWTOR

Why won't you guys do anything about all the botts running around Yavin 4? They appear, slice, then disappear. Treefiddy has been there 24/7 since I have been doing dailies there the last three weeks. So has Vickollo and Smithson. I have slicing as a crew skill and I am unable to slice anything while I am there. I am sure it wouldn't be hard to find them -- or is SWTOR actually supporting this? I pay to play....not to watch a bott loot everything in sight.

A few guildies and I run around killing all the bots from time to time. :D Other than reporting and killing them not much else can be done! Tho we did end up causing one bot to bug out and not return for a long time.

Treefiddy, has been on Yavin starting 3 months after that planet first went live. The credits available there were at one time the best in the game; garnering as much as 3K per crate that has since changed. Treefiddy, as been reported more than once by several players however, its obviously clear the "powers-that-be" have no interest in stopping him or the other credit farmer on the other side.