New Classes "Spoils of War"

DirtyJedi

Just an Idea, How about adding Commandos to the Empire side, maybe the adding Bounty Hunters to the Republic side. Don't have to make a full storyline just a small one like "The Lost Patrol" or "Exiled Mandalores" so long members have active SWTOR account and have a 65 lvl character they play the toon. Same with snipers, smugglers etc... maybe not calling them Bounty Hunter on the Republic Side re-name them Enforcement Agents or Gang Members like the Blacksuns and have Skadge in the storyline. Same with Commandos on the Empire side name them troopers- shock trooper. Have Ruck defect to the imperial side and make into the storyline Just an Idea.

Just an Idea, How about adding Commandos to the Empire side, maybe the adding Bounty Hunters to the Republic side. Don't have to make a full storyline just a small one like "The Lost Patrol" or "Exiled Mandalores" so long members have active SWTOR account and have a 65 lvl character they play the toon. Same with snipers, smugglers etc... maybe not calling them Bounty Hunter on the Republic Side re-name them Enforcement Agents or Gang Members like the Blacksuns and have Skadge in the storyline. Same with Commandos on the Empire side name them troopers- shock trooper. Have Ruck defect to the imperial side and make into the storyline Just an Idea.

Yea honestly at this point, new classes are not going to happen lol/ They wont even add new species because of the voice acting aspect and because of the "romantic" scenes with companions. I wish they would add more species and let players know that this species cannot partake in the class story and just have subtitles for group content but i doubt that will ever happen. Also because of armor adjustments as well.

Yea honestly at this point, new classes are not going to happen lol/ They wont even add new species because of the voice acting aspect and because of the "romantic" scenes with companions. I wish they would add more species and let players know that this species cannot partake in the class story and just have subtitles for group content but i doubt that will ever happen. Also because of armor adjustments as well.

You need to pay more attention. They have announced Nautolans for 6.0, apparently.