1st Anniversary Fireworks are Coming!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fireworks, neat... Now can you please fix the Crash to Desktop error, its gotten terrible. To the point where it happens every 20 minutes or so. It started with 1.4 and with every mini patch and bug fix its gotten worse and worse, it happens to me and several other guildmates, and we're all using different video cards and OS's so cut the crap, stop saying its the video cards and fix it.

Really annoying when I'm one of our guilds two main progression tanks and I crash to Desktop mid Kephess fight in TFB HM. Been playing since Pre-launch, great game and I hope to see it hit another anniversary but please, fix the bugs.

It is nice to see the thought here, fireworks are fun and all. But personally I'd love to see either this year, or in future years, something similar to what SWG did with it's yearly (and event) gifts. Having things like these: http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/Player_reward : would encourage activity and loyalty, because everyone loves shiny things.

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." - Napoleon Bonaparte.

How about hiring people for in game customer service like it use to be, not have machines scan it and give generic answers if it gets answered at all. The loyalty box was better, you got 25 blackhole comms and a gannafari pet way better then some oversized flare gun. This however does give a good perspective of team brains they got other there now.

Really? Limited use fireworks?

Obviously the limited use is a way to get people to buy fireworks from the market.

You guys really need to find a good balance between making money off this free to play mess and giving subscribers worthwhile stuff to keep us subscribed. I pay a subscription because I refuse to end up paying more per month from a cash shop.

• 4 months later...
December 20th marks the 1st Anniversary of the official launch of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™! To thank our community for their continued support throughout this memorable first year, we’re happy to announce that all players with a valid Star Wars: The Old Republic account as of December 10th, 11:59PM CST will receive 25 complimentary stacks of faction-based fireworks! Fireworks will be delivered via in-game mail on December 11, 2012 to all qualifying players.

Read More

I cant wait for december 20th, I love fireworks.