Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any chance that crates will be addressed before 6.0??? They are boring and depressing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Any chance that crates will be addressed before 6.0??? They are boring and depressing
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OlBuzzard
05.22.2019 , 06:30 AM | #51
Ummmm
I really almost hesitate in posting this. Someone is going thermal for ceratin. I actually now have either 3 (maybe 4) active characters with at least one piece of 252 . One of them has two. I just started getting the command consistantly about a month ago due to a prolonged inactivity from SWTOR. (please see note below). Since I have returned I have managed to push like crazy to get all alts (save one JK Sentinel with Kira) to Ossus. I have been working Ossus like a coal miner daily.

252 gear does drop ! I'm personally glad to see the drop rate increase !

[/Ducks behind desk ... grabs new minotor and key board as well]
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

Ardarell_Solo
05.22.2019 , 07:35 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthCasus View Post
https://imgur.com/a/LTbu212 is the screenshot I took after receiving my first and only after 5 months, 900+ tier 4 crates and it was on a character who didn't need it for any of her specs but was at GC rank 251. Earlier that night, someone freaked out in chat because a crystal dropped for them and we had to reassure them that they didn't exploit or break the game.
900+? Lucky you ;-)
ty for giving that info
El'ethon - Sentinel <Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> T3-M4
"First Sentinel to break 4.000" - RIP Dotsmash