When will they make Armstech useful

Ragniruck

Please correct me if I am wrong but I think that armstech could use some love. compared to all the other crafting skills that I have looked into it is the most pointless you cant make anything of any value. So why are they never fixing this one?

Don't be stupid. don't reroll Biochem.

It may be the most useful however with the new biochem changes... you can just buy what you need from GTN.

Keep your armstech you worked hard for it. I worked hard for it.... one day you will reap the rewards.

If you really need biochem just create an alt.

Side Note: I've sold over 100 blue Tech Staffs as Armstech since Bioware still have yet to create a decent companion tech staff. Although the 100+ i've sold are all augmented.

Edited by spicycookie

It may be the most useful however with the new biochem changes... you can just buy what you need from GTN.

Yup! Exactly, so Im going to be dropping biochem and just buying 2-3 stims a day for raids. They need to buff the other crew skills, and just leave biochem alone.

The other day i saw a you tube vid of someone with what looked like 30+ epic armstech recipes reroll biochem.

Armstech is great for leveliing alts, just don't plan on using that for antyhing else, not to mention all the problems this crew skill suffers.

At least the biochem reuseable will now be useable by all.

I hope one day aarmstech it will be useful.

It never will be, BW does not want people to craft. If they did, instead of nerfing biochem twice in a row when people complained its the only viable profession, they would have at that point made Armstech useful. Instead they are making biochem not useful either so sorry if you like to craft this is not the MMO for you.

It never will be, BW does not want people to craft. If they did, instead of nerfing biochem twice in a row when people complained its the only viable profession, they would have at that point made Armstech useful. Instead they are making biochem not useful either so sorry if you like to craft this is not the MMO for you.

I really don't knows where to start with explaining how wrong you are.

Re-roll Biochem, despite the nerfs it still the best crew skill by miles.

I did armstech on my Trooper and its been my only real regret in this game so far.

Amazing prof leveling up. Epic barrel every 2 levels and you'll never find a gun any better while leveling. At 50 though... worse profession. I'll roll back to it after it is buffed. There is not a single epic pattern for it besides the ones you can RE which arent even worth it.

Don't be stupid. don't reroll Biochem.

Keep your armstech you worked hard for it. I worked hard for it.... one day you will reap the rewards.

If you really need biochem just create an alt.

Side Note: I've sold over 100 blue Tech Staffs as Armstech since Bioware still have yet to create a decent companion tech staff. Although the 100+ i've sold are all augmented.

Daily in belsavis gives the best companion weapons... if someone is buying the tech staves... they are obviously not very smart.

Daily in belsavis gives the best companion weapons... if someone is buying the tech staves... they are obviously not very smart.

That is a lie, the level 50 epic tech blade is better than the one from the quest. It hits harder and it has higher stats even without an augment slot. To some people it is worth decking out companions in the best possible gear. I currently have gotten better weapons for my companions than that quest had to offer. Granted they are nice weapons for those that neglected their companions. Then again I care enough about them to have geared a couple to artifacts so far. I have purchased an epic mastercraft tech blade for one of mine and again, yes it was better than the quest reward, but to some it may not be worth it to invest in their companions.