Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stronghold Defenderís Lightsaber won't unlock

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Stronghold Defenderís Lightsaber won't unlock

Knockerz
05.05.2016 , 01:07 PM | #1
The Stronghold Defenderís Lightsaber lightsber has been bugged for months. I can't unlock the lightsaber nor can I make any copies of the lightsaber on the character that equipped the lightsaber. I have suspect the other Stronghold Defender weapons are also bugged.
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc

ragtagtroop
06.04.2016 , 01:02 PM | #2
Same for me too. When is swtor gonna fix this bs.

Elphus
09.05.2016 , 10:09 PM | #3
I have the assault cannon and can't unlock it, or the Black/Purple crystals, or some titles. :/

NemuriKyoshiro
09.06.2016 , 04:29 AM | #4
Same thing with the Stronghold Defender's blaster pistol. Had to waste an extra certificate to get a second pistol for my gunslinger - instead of just taking from collections.

Knockerz
09.16.2016 , 11:23 AM | #5
I would think BW would have fixed this bug by now, but the bug remains. If I am not mistaken all the Defender weapons can't be unlock. I shouldn't have to point out that a main selling point of packs are platinum rarity items.
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc

rayujin
10.04.2017 , 04:09 AM | #6
it still has not been fixed, really shows how lazy the devs have gotten, just sad.