[STAGED WEEKLY] Contain and Control M5-RT Mission Giver Gone - Impossible to Complete

Nothing_Shines

Just finished the staged weekly on Makeb and it says "Return to M5-RT" on the orbital station, but the little astromech droid is gone. I'm guessing this is a result of changing how the staged weekly works but now what? Why would you remove quest givers that had dialogue attached to them? I suppose I went through all those missions for nothing?

I mean, I get the set up changed, but they didn't remove the mission and it still updates all the way through to the absolute end. Maybe put the quest giver back in so people can finish it off or remove the mission outright.

Edited by Nothing_Shines

Just finished the staged weekly on Makeb and it says "Return to M5-RT" on the orbital station, but the little astromech droid is gone. I'm guessing this is a result of changing how the staged weekly works but now what? Why would you remove quest givers that had dialogue attached to them? I suppose I went through all those missions for nothing?

I mean, I get the set up changed, but they didn't remove the mission and it still updates all the way through to the absolute end. Maybe put the quest giver back in so people can finish it off or remove the mission outright.

I also have this problem =(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...