Male character makeup (more customization options in general)

EmythX

I would like to be able to customise my character even more.

It doesn't need to be ''feminine'' makeup but If we want to make our character little more

futuristic or punk, rock, goth it would be very nice.

As well more options for more long hair options, body tattoos etc.:cool:

• 2 years later...
Agreed. I actually think all the hair and makeup choices should be available to both male and female characters.

Gonna zombie this old thread cuz I'm bummed that my characters with deeper voices don't get the same makeup options or hair styles.

+1 -- Yes please!

I'd like to see:

* A whole new pack of hair styles, especially a bunch of the more modern undercut styles.

* A cosmetic bundle of tattoos, especially face, forearm, and chest where they'll show the most.

* More dramatic eyes, sleep-deprived eyes, and old (age-wrinkled) eyes for everyone.

* More short beard, scruff, and 5-o'clock shadows.

* A set of head armor of masks, headbands, and head jewelry, especially for the Miraluka and all hairless races.

* A bunch of new scars, including some cosmetic scars (IE: tribal scarification).

Sure, it's an old thread, but a good one. Folks have been hoping for some additions (and fixes to old ones, such as the shaggy hair bug) for a long time.

Edited by Xina_LA

/signed

I'd like to see more character make-up options, and the availability of make-up options for male characters. I primarily play female characters and, at times, get frustrated by the make-up limits. I'd love for there to be separate make-up options for eyes, cheeks, lips, and tattoos. For example, I love the blue facial tattoo options for some of my female characters, but I loathe the purple eye shadow built in to it. Or, a make-up selection (I'm not ingame and don't remember its slider number) where I like the eye and lip colors, but on the skin color I choose for my characters their cheeks have a strong orange neon glow that's very distracting during cutscenes.

The only thing I'd add is that along with allowing male characters to be made up in women's makeup styles, it would be good to include some of the more "for men" styles that one sees in e.g. punk or goth subcultures.

The only real goth thing you can do at the moment for guys, is make them pale as possible, and give them eyeliner. Like getso. (or whatever his name is, from hutta...lol)

Well, if you're going to let male characters wear 'female' makeup, you may as well go back to letting them wear slave girl outfits too**.

Then the whole thing can become one big 'woke' mess. Oh joy. 🤬

** For those of you who are new to the game, there was a time when there were no 'female only' restrictions on outfits, so you would see male characters - even the large ones - in slave girl outfits.

Edited by JediQuaker

I have had players dressed in those slave/dancer outfits,actually say things like 'that's disgusting, no one wants to see that' about my skimpy outfit on male toon.* I have never, or can't remember, anyone ever saying a thing about the slave/dancer outfits.

NVM that that I only have skimpy outfits on my male toons to swap to when I'm stuck in group content with the lingerie wearing fem toons. That's half the reason I ended up with mostly male toons for endgame group content. Just to be able to swap to naked outfits so some manabs would balance out the femflesh on display everywhere.

Having any clothes, but especially the slave/dancer outfits, be female only was a mistake.

*although most players are pretty good at just shrugging off, or just having fun with it, when I pull out a good naked outfit on a toon. It takes more than slapping on a slave outfit to get a male toon that looks good with no pants on.

I have had players dressed in those slave/dancer outfits,actually say things like 'that's disgusting, no one wants to see that' about my skimpy outfit on male toon.* I have never, or can't remember, anyone ever saying a thing about the slave/dancer outfits.

NVM that that I only have skimpy outfits on my male toons to swap to when I'm stuck in group content with the lingerie wearing fem toons. That's half the reason I ended up with mostly male toons for endgame group content. Just to be able to swap to naked outfits so some manabs would balance out the femflesh on display everywhere.

Having any clothes, but especially the slave/dancer outfits, be female only was a mistake.

*although most players are pretty good at just shrugging off, or just having fun with it, when I pull out a good naked outfit on a toon. It takes more than slapping on a slave outfit to get a male toon that looks good with no pants on.

I hope they're BT4, that'd make the whole thing even better :D

Well, if you're going to let male characters wear 'female' makeup, you may as well go back to letting them wear slave girl outfits too**.

Then the whole thing can become one big 'woke' mess. Oh joy. 🤬

** For those of you who are new to the game, there was a time when there were no 'female only' restrictions on outfits, so you would see male characters - even the large ones - in slave girl outfits.

Imagine being upset about people being able to wear both makeup and facial hair.

• 1 month later...
I would like to be able to customise my character even more.

It doesn't need to be ''feminine'' makeup but If we want to make our character little more

futuristic or punk, rock, goth it would be very nice.

As well more options for more long hair options, body tattoos etc.:cool:

YES! Love this idea! Need some piratey black eyeliner for starters!! Perhaps some more bodily tattoos (face, arms, neck), as well! :jawa_biggrin: