Romancing Kira...

Thiago

Heya,

I am a former beta/founder and after almost 2 years I am back to SWTOR. Well, I am also trying to finish the story with my JK and I am experiencing some problems with Kira... 2 years ago, I had some flirting with her and then when I reach a major turning point in the plot (or so I read way back), I though "heck, I will keep this jedi noble and true to the code" and from that moment on as far as I remember I started picking options where I say "hey, we are just friends" and so.

So now, back to present. I noticed that Kira is still interested on my character... I just finished the plot where she went to nar shaddart to help some friends and after that she said she was doing some research and found they could be together and as always I picked the evasive answer. But I am really concerned about the state of this mess... I mean afaik you have some serious problems if you romance her. I know you can even marry and still be 100% LS but thats not what I want.

So my question is: do I really screwed this character? If I want a clean finish to his story with no problem or romance with her, should I reroll? Important:

- I never kissed her (I think I got 2 chances of doing that so far and skipped them both).

He is my first toon, I like him very much that is why I am asking here. And feel free to spoil me if needed.

• 3 weeks later...
it makes no difference to your story. you will get options. and you can always refuse. even if you hit wrong answer, just hit esc key and start over. its just that you will see different video clip if you choose different option. that's all there is to companion relation imo. you don't get any title/achievement or anything. so you can always choose either way. and you will always get option to romance even if you reject previously it seems.