Can't finish SI story mode with older character.. missing companion

HerbalKiller

Hi all -

I have an older Sith Inquisitor I am trying to level again with all the changes, its been years.

I have all my companions on my ship including, Andronikos, Ashara, Khem Val.

I am level 48 and at the "Into the Assassin Temple" part on Hoth where I need Talos Drellik to open the door.

Yet I do not have Talos with me, he isn't on my ship, I can't summon him... I have no idea how to get him back with me in order to complete my story.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks!

Hi all -

I have an older Sith Inquisitor I am trying to level again with all the changes, its been years.

I am level 48 and at the "Into the Assassin Temple" part on Hoth where I need Talos Drellik to open the door.

Yet I do not have Talos with me, he isn't on my ship, I can't summon him... I have no idea how to get him back with me in order to complete my story.

Thanks!

I think that is because in older versions of the game Tallos was a "guest" companion for this part. Since 4.0. companions aren't made into "guests" anymore so loading a character with a guest-companion causes trouble. My advice: Reset the quest. That usually fixes it.

Hmmm.... thanks and good advice... although it won't let me reset or abandon it....

Looks like I may be stuck with having to create a new character from scratch... poopy.

Make sure you are outside the story phase. You can't reset it inside.

Hmmm.... thanks and good advice... although it won't let me reset or abandon it....

Looks like I may be stuck with having to create a new character from scratch... poopy.

Get out of the instance, and insert a ticket using the ? in the bar at the top of the screen. Describe the situation, remembering to include the character's name, class, level, server and other useful information. Then log out and play a different character for a while so they can manipulate the "broken" one.

I had a similar problem with a Smuggler on Ord Mantell, although the guy was only level 12, so I was tempted to just visit an appearance kiosk and get his numbers before starting again. But I entered a ticket, and CS forcibly reset the mission so I was able to continue, and get the XP for slaughtering all the seps in their base *again*.

Hi all -

Thanks!

Are you trying to summon him from the right window? They've changed how players summon their companions with the last expasion. The old way is now just crew skills. There should be a "fist" icon somewhere on the same bar. There you can summon the companion. I would do a screenshot for you, but I'm not sure how to do that in the forums. :D Hope this helps you...

Edited by dirose
misspelled word