OPS Group

Whitewolfzeroone

So i started playing just about the time dvl started. I've got 13 dvl chars split between pub and imp all 65 most with 208/216 aug'd gear and ive worked on getting ability rotations and stats right. I have wanted to get into sm ops but finding a group thats committed to running them regularly has been difficult. my guild runs ops about once a week but they do it whenever it floats their boat it seems. im looking for a committed group and im free much of the day and on weekends to run. if anyone is insterested in building a group or any existing groups open to taking in newbies drop a reply. I will check back periodically. :D

So finding a group on bergern didnt pan out so well. Instead me and several others have started to collect a group of people. got enough geared tanks and healers, but can always use more, looking for dps. if anyone is looking to run regular ops groups drop me a line here :) we are looking to run kragga's by next weekend and carry on from there

• 2 weeks later...
Send a mail to Aephryni pub side. we got a sat group going regularly now and run 3 ops each weekend. Its a training/gearing group so it goes slightly slower the first time. Group is solid and committed. We are currently in the process of setting up a sunday group run along with our sat group. All we ask is for lvl 65 with 208 gear augmented. each group will always run 3 ops in order of difficulty working our way up the chain. we start between 5-7 pm central pending on any scheduling issues that occur. got a ts server set for it. planning on running kp,ev, and dread fort the next weeked as of the time of this post. the more people we add the more groups we will get going. also looking to complete dvl hm's and op boss requirements for some in the group for legendary. this will be our 4th weekend running as of this post.