Byebye swtor

-Arcane-

Bored, finished all content, have all rakata/battlemaster gear with BIS 58 mods, 6 years waiting 6 weeks to finish.

:sadface:

Cya in 6 months, maybe theres something to do then.

Bye. I understand the boredom. Soon comes ME3 and GW2 open beta is behind a corner :)

Go play another class. You're missing most of the content.

Have 3 lvl 50's and no its wasn't fun doing 90% the same quests again for the 10% class quests.

Why should you care? Dunno, I dont.

Casual game, "nightmare" ego trip for bads.

Bored, finished all content, have all rakata/battlemaster gear with BIS 58 mods, 6 years waiting 6 weeks to finish.

good for u,

and dont reroll a alt unless TOR is F2P.

One class done.

You miss 7 more ... so ...

You finished all content? So all FPs on BOTH sides, all class stories, all OPs etc? I doubt it but ok lol, maybe next time youll learn that skipping through everything causes you to finish faster than intended and therefore you get bored. Way to go, you have yourself to blame.

Have 3 lvl 50's and no its wasn't fun doing 90% the same quests again for the 10% class quests.

Why should you care? Dunno, I dont.

Casual game, "nightmare" ego trip for bads.

I don't care I guess. But you are far outside the norm when it comes to gaming. I don't even have 1 level 50 and I've played every day since release. I have a level 45, 35, and 2 12's.

I know I'm slower than the norm but I'm not that slow.

Anyway I wish you luck in finding something else that you like.

Go play another class. You're missing most of the content.

Not even remotely close to true. The vast majority of content is seen on a single play through. Once you get both a Republic and Imperial character to 50 you've seen almost all there is to see. The actual class specific quests are a tiny minority of the actual quest content on any play through. It really wish this wasn't case, but it is.

Don't blame ya OP, not much to do in this game at 50 - especially if you PvP. Game has potential but as it stands now, I along with probably many others will look elsewhere when games like Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 release.

Edited by TheRealBrave

The last poster we had that claimed this he was corrected by one of the devs...come to find out his highest character was 25 and he only completed one flash point.

I for one hope they do more of that. :)

I really hope they would do more of that to discredit some of these people. When enough of them get owned, you would figure any such postings in the future would become a joke.

Not even remotely close to true. The vast majority of content is seen on a single play through. Once you get both a Republic and Imperial character to 50 you've seen almost all there is to see. The actual class specific quests are a tiny minority of the actual quest content on any play through. It really wish this wasn't case, but it is.

What I do is the main story arcs and skip the side quests I've already done. I love doing flashpoints so just do those + collect dailies. It keeps me and my companions optimally geared + I don't need the XP. Then I take different roles with my toons. My BH is tank, my sorc is heaer, and my Sentinel is DPS. I get 3 different storylines, 2 different factions and 3 separate roles in groups.

I love it. The Agent, Warrior and Knight's storyline are so good that it's worth a look IMHO.

That's weird, I barely experienced any of the same quests on my subsequent characters. I skip 90% of side quests though and level a lot through pvp and flashpoints. There's so many choices of which content you can do that your comment is laughable. You can do bonus series, pvp, flashpoints, heroic quests, space quests, etc. instead of just doing the same boring side quests again. You obviously don't understand this game.

That's weird, I barely experienced any of the same quests on my subsequent characters. I skip 90% of side quests though and level a lot through pvp and flashpoints. There's so many choices of which content you can do that your comment is laughable. You can do bonus series, pvp, flashpoints, heroic quests, space quests, etc. instead of just doing the same boring side quests again. You obviously don't understand this game.

Lol listen to yourself, you skip the side quests and repeat flashpoints and pvp...

How is that any different to repeating side quests, or is the flashpoint or pvp warzone different every time you go in... no ofc not.

Obviously you didnt understand my point.

Edited by Vastalee
removed quote

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box.

Thank you.