Dead servers, free char transfer?

-Backdraft-

Okay so i've been away on a hollyday for 1 week and when I left it was about 20-30 people on the imperial fleet, to find a group was hard but if you were lucky and spent 2 hours you would get a decent group for BT or maybe even a hard instance.

Now when I log on and been trying to do so for a couple of days the server is even more dead, impossible to find a group or even get into the warzone. Yesterday took 2h and 13min until i gor my que up... Hex droid is really really empty and it's getting really boring.... You can't pvp and you can't do any instances/groupings.... Someone said that they were giving us free char transfer at the summer... but are they going to let us wait so long? What are we going to do until then when you can't pvp or even get a group out of 4 members? They need to act fast and can't let people play on dead servers... I've almost got 2 lvl 50's now and don't wanna make a 3rd yet... Feels like they're forcing us to make new chars atm because of the lack of active players...

So how is it on your servers?

Anyone know when/if we get free character transfers?

:wea_03:

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss server transfers and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!

Edited by Averran