Lightning Sorc in PVP

Hyatch

Just wanted to express my extreme disgust with how garbage Lightning Sorcs are in pvp. Just an absolute joke and a handicap for your team when you play as one.

I compare to any other Sorc in the Warzone and I usually perform better without damage padding with our trash AoE, but it's like I'm just a mosquito bothering my target.

What a **** class. Embarrassing.

That is all. Thanks for letting me vent.

Just wanted to express my extreme disgust with how garbage Lightning Sorcs are in pvp. Just an absolute joke and a handicap for your team when you play as one.

I compare to any other Sorc in the Warzone and I usually perform better without damage padding with our trash AoE, but it's like I'm just a mosquito bothering my target.

What a **** class. Embarrassing.

That is all. Thanks for letting me vent.

Welcome to the last year of my life as a Sorc Lightning main. I've been struggling as well,not with the dps,but with survability it's on the bottom line with the Powertech. The 2 most useless classes.

Although in PVE Sorc is decent :)

Beware the upcoming posts -> Sorc is fine,L2P ehehehe!

Remove PvP and return to roleplaying with unique classes and unique skills. Think back how awesome old DnD Classes where.

Welcome to the last year of my life as a Sorc Lightning main. I've been struggling as well,not with the dps,but with survability it's on the bottom line with the Powertech. The 2 most useless classes.

Although in PVE Sorc is decent :)

Beware the upcoming posts -> Sorc is fine,L2P ehehehe!

At least PT does decent DPS. Lightning Sorc is WEAKAF

Remove PvP and return to roleplaying with unique classes and unique skills. Think back how awesome old DnD Classes where.

I so agree with this. Is it a story based game or pvp, cant be both will never have balance. No pvp team can wreck like most ops bosses can.

I so agree with this. Is it a story based game or pvp, cant be both will never have balance. No pvp team can wreck like most ops bosses can.

i would prefer that they just mirror your skills when going PvP so that they can adjust them for both PvE and PvP. no need to slice off one segment of the population when there are viable alternatives and a way to not hurt one over the other.