Farewell my friends

gorstram

Heya GD.

Thanks for all of the debates, ideas, silly posts, etc. It's been a real honor talking to all of you. I'm going to play the game for the rest of my month and then go check out some other pastures. I'll see you guys after a couple of major content releases (and hopefully after the sock puppet population dies off).

With puppy love,

Finkle

Well since you want me to die off (I'm one of those "sock puppets"), I'd like to send you off with an insult.

But I won't, since I'm a nice guy.

So have fun in your new playgrounds, hope you find a game to your liking.

The 4Channers seem to be migrating from the forums now. Is some other game announcing an expansion and are they emigrating there? :rolleyes:

Wait, so now both defenders and haters are using the term sock-puppets as a derogatory term for "the other side"?

Man, we need some sort of dictionary here...

Anyway, by "sock puppets" I thought you meant defenders since some have used that term on andryah and others to indicate that they believe they are controled by bioware/eagames...

Heya GD.

Thanks for all of the debates, ideas, silly posts, etc. It's been a real honor talking to all of you. I'm going to play the game for the rest of my month and then go check out some other pastures. I'll see you guys after a couple of major content releases (and hopefully after the sock puppet population dies off).

With puppy love,

Finkle

Good luck, have fun.

I don't think we ever engaged in a discussion as I'm a rather passive forum goer myself, but I do remember reading a lot of your posts and agreeing with your views most of the time.

I hope you enjoy whatever is next for you and I guess we'll see you again, once something is added that renews your interest in SWTOR.

Good hunting mate.

Take care, have fun. It was nice sparring with you on the boards.

I think today is my last day also. Just waiting for the axe to fall on my forum access. I reckon I'm down to a few hours now lol.

Bye bye, take care, and I'll be back when they release extension to individual class and companion stories, and housing.

Thanks for the fun. :o

Wait, so now both defenders and haters are using the term sock-puppets as a derogatory term for "the other side"?

Man, we need some sort of dictionary here...

Anyway, by "sock puppets" I thought you meant defenders since some have used that term on andryah and others to indicate that they believe they are controled by bioware/eagames...

No, sock puppets are different forum accounts created to troll under a different identity.

Heya GD.

With puppy love,

Finkle

Alas,

Another voice of reason lost to the black and gapping abyss of insensible nothingness.

We bid thee adieu.

Heya GD.

With puppy love,

Finkle

Good luck and may the force be with you :wea_03::csw_bluesaber: