Wz win not counting not fixed.

Fatbaldandalone

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.swtor.com/blog/developer-blog-busting-bugs-and-fixing-exploits

I do not see how Warzone wins not counting is not a critical bug in their triage process.

To me, not properly tracking progression is one of the worst offenses an MMO can commit.

Honestly, the bug has existed since mid beta at least and has been documented by countless people on the forums, and yet it is still unfixed.

It is demotivating for me, and embarrassing for Bioware.

Ok this is the first night i ever got credit for all my warzones.A guy in my guild told me to try this.He said when u are in the match track the quest"be sure you are in the match"Then untrack it.Click it on then off/I have won 9 matched tonight and got credit for all 9,,Just give it a try..

Have had alot of missed wins today and when i reported it i got back a msg in my ticket that said that it was fixed in the last patch. FFS IT IS NOT FIXED...

To me this is one of the most annoying bugs in the game, I have friends that quit the game just cause of this bug. (well maybe not completly for that bug but it was what tipped them over to cancel sub)

yeah, because its totally impossible that more than one thing causes this, and that the one they squashed was simply easier to find?

Jeezus people.

Go to school to become a software engineer and then get back to me on how easy it is to track down a small bug in a few million lines of code.

yeah, because its totally impossible that more than one thing causes this, and that the one they squashed was simply easier to find?

Jeezus people.

Go to school to become a software engineer and then get back to me on how easy it is to track down a small bug in a few million lines of code.

"fan boy"