Is there a reason US players have dropped off the last 2 days?

TrixxieTriss

This thread has no real actual topic. The actual topic of this thread to is engage is pure exaggeration. Posting by saying "the last two days at prime time there hasn't been the number of players online" on the surface is a meh complaint. Then when you see when they posted (1:33am) you get why its exaggerated and over sensationalized AS are the rest of this person's claims and threads through the years. Australian servers, pvp, conquest. It's all over exaggerated. If you can't see it then bless your heart.

Haters will hate... what can I say :rolleyes:

I guess reading the thread title is hard for some people “Is there a reason US players have dropped off the last 2 days?

FYI, just cause the forums say it’s 1.33am when I posted, doesn’t mean I hadn’t been playing for 12 hours before or the day prior.

I guess I should just shut up in your opinion and never post? Sorry, never going to happen while ever I’m subscribed and playing. Too bad for you

I leave you with this thought. If you thought the topic was meh, why’d you even bother looking at the thread or posting in it? Was it just to hate on me or troll? 0/10 fail ;)

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Haters will hate... what can I say :rolleyes:

I guess reading the thread title is hard for some people “Is there a reason US players have dropped off the last 2 days?

FYI, just cause the forums say it’s 1.33am when I posted, doesn’t mean I hadn’t been playing for 12 hours before or the day prior.

I guess I should just shut up in your opinion and never post? Sorry, never going to happen while ever I’m subscribed and playing. Too bad for you

I leave you with this thought. If you thought the topic was meh, why’d you even bother looking at the thread or posting in it? Was it just to hate on me or troll? 0/10 fail ;)

I can't comment of the game activity on US servers, but in Europe on DM there is a noticeable increase in population since 6.0 came out... Based on this, I think it's supposed to be similar on US servers too.

You should just stop overthinking things that happen in game...;)

Hey guys, just wondering if there is a holiday or reason that the last 2 days feel really dead on Star Forge. It’s now the weekend Primetime and it was busier during the week.

I know it’s not thanks giving (I think), so is there something else you all do around these dates?

FYI, not saying the games dead, etc. just trying to find out if there’s legit reason I don’t know of (being Aussie and all).

Well...

I was hoping the Devs wouldn't go into hibernation for the holidays, but they have. And when they do, so do the players.

Pretty much all there is to it, I think.

I can't comment of the game activity on US servers, but in Europe on DM there is a noticeable increase in population since 6.0 came out... Based on this, I think it's supposed to be similar on US servers too.

You should just stop overthinking things that happen in game...;)

It was just a 48 hour period. Back to normal now. That’s why I was wondering if there was a holiday event or something in the US,

Someone else answered about the foot ball season starting. So that makes sense on a Friday/Saturday night for the sports people.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Saturday was a huge day for college football in the US. Conference championship games that decide end of season rankings and playoff positions.

This week is also a big week for most college students as they take final exams. Some could have been studying or out partying one last time before exams.

I was on all weekend and it didn't really seem any different to me.

Hey guys, just wondering if there is a holiday or reason that the last 2 days feel really dead on Star Forge. It’s now the weekend Primetime and it was busier during the week.

I know it’s not thanks giving (I think), so is there something else you all do around these dates?

FYI, not saying the games dead, etc. just trying to find out if there’s legit reason I don’t know of (being Aussie and all).

I have not seen a major decrease in playerbase and perhaps depends on what server you might be using. The brand name is huge and people love to play SWTOR no matter what.

However, as for me I rather play other MMO during the holidays. I thought about doing more grind for gear but tbh it is very boring and doing those flashpoints over and over like a bot just gets to me. It is a great time to do other stuff like the Life event but the grinches did shorten them and not much going on except for "gear" grinding. I rather do STO or other MMO thsi time of the year that brings other holiday related activities. It has gotten boring and monotonous here but just my opinion. I will do SWTOR after the holidays perhaps or when Life day/Anniversary returns.

Edited by Christie_Swift