Yeah... I'm in just THAT kind of a mood !!!

OlBuzzard

Time to chill and have some fun !!

I like CCR.

Since we sharing classic songs and all here's one for you! Here you go. Mr. Trololo himself, since we sharing fun songs and all. Right here is the original trololo singer and song. All trolls rejoice!

When I was a kid I recorded on cassette tapes from the radio, and had tapes with 60-70s stuff, Steppenwolf Magic Carpet Ride was one of the songs I always played from those tapes lol.

Edited by Lhancelot

I like CCR.

Since we sharing classic songs and all here's one for you! Here you go. Mr. Trololo himself, since we sharing fun songs and all. Right here is the original trololo singer and song. All trolls rejoice!

When I was a kid I recorded on cassette tapes from the radio, and had tapes with 60-70s stuff, Steppenwolf Magic Carpet Ride was one of the songs I always played from those tapes lol.

Not so sure about the " All trolls rejoice !" …

BUT .. I do remember when all of those other songs I posted (and many more like them ) and the ones that you talking about, were first released !!

Edited by OlBuzzard

Not so sure about the " All trolls rejoice !" …

BUT .. I do remember when all of those other songs I posted (and many more like them ) and the ones that you talking about, were first released !!

Well the song I linked to you here is supposedly the "trololo" song, and in some circles it became a meme of sorts. The song is from the 70s and the artist is a Russian guy named Eduard Khil.

The song sounds like he is saying "tro-lo-lo-lo" so naturally people assocated it with troll-lo-lo. Also, Eduard Khil's demeanor while he sings is in appearance quite trolly, too. He was just naturally a good-natured person though and his songs reflected that! He used humor as part of his style.

Well the song I linked to you here is supposedly the "trololo" song, and in some circles it became a meme of sorts. The song is from the 70s and the artist is a Russian guy named Eduard Khil.

The song sounds like he is saying "tro-lo-lo-lo" so naturally people assocated it with troll-lo-lo. Also, Eduard Khil's demeanor while he sings is in appearance quite trolly, too. He was just naturally a good-natured person though and his songs reflected that! He used humor as part of his style.

Ah .. OK that makes sense now ! Thanks for bringing me up to speed on that one !!

And yes.. I could see the humor .. just trying to put it together .. and not assume something negative !!

Thanks !!

I like CCR.

I've always been more partial to this version of Trololo

Ps: Why isn't the insert link working?