NO Deserteur Debuff untill premade bracket/Daily reducement to 1

Fantastix

dont qq about ppl leaving losing WZ's cuz they are facing premades..

either reduce the daily win amount to 1 or 2 and fix then win doesnt count bug

or get a premade bracket going..

untill then every sort of punishment for leaving warzone before end makes no sense

it is coming, and has been implemented in other games with success. PVP is a team sport, quitting because it doesn't suit you is lame.

que'in solo and quitting seem to go hand in hand. wonder why you dont have a groop to play with.

My guild is casual/pvp. we have 30 members who are connected through RL. we are not elite, but we bring teams (4) often without a healer. We do not quit on wz's.

you sir, are gunna be disappointed when it comes, because the deserter debuff will come.

People like you are what's wrong with this game. All you think about is yourself. You don't think about the person who queues up for a warzone, only to come into an Alderaan match where his team is down by 200+ points because whiny little scrubs aren't willing to lay in the bed that they made.

PvP is a team sport. Get over it.

Edited by raelimar

I have a solution for you:

Make a premade. I never queue solo and I win 95% or more of my games. 1 heal sorc, 1 madness+chain lightning sorc, 1 tank powertech, then one dps filler from the guild, all on voice chat.

There's a reason most pvp games have separate queues for premade and solo.