Join the ORGANIZEDPVP Channel on Nadd's Sarcophagus TODAY!!!

Kum-o

Hi. My name is Kumori. I am the creator of the OrganizedPvp (one word) Channel on the Nadd's Sarcophagus Server. This channel was created with the original creators of the MASSIVELY SUCCESSFUL OrganizedPvp Channel in Star Trek Online in mind.

Now the purpose of the channel breaks down as follows:

1)To pool new and existing, "newb" and veteran, Republic and Imperial players into one channel.

2)For the existing pool of players in the channel to serve the whole pvp community as an educational resource for inexperienced Republic and Imperial players and fleets in the spirit of bouncing around ideas, strategies, trading builds; making alliances and adversaries, and to schedule regularly occurring pvp training days, fleet vs fleet challenges against one another in open world pvp areas, pvp fun days, and pvp tournaments.

3)To encourage asking questions and seeking out answers before reaching for your pitch fork and nerf bat.

So if you are interested in supporting and maintaining a growing and eager pvp population JOIN TODAY!!

/channel_join organizedpvp

I may have the command incorrect. I am going off the framework of the immortal Ninjaboy and he nor any of my friends in The Spanish Inquisition are an easy act to follow.

Lord "Channel Master" Kumori

p.s.: The Sith Shadow Guard is currrently recruiting. We are looking for players interested in Premade Pvp. Please email me on the website, in game, or simply whisper or message me in the OPVP channel.

SithShadowGuard.com is our website. You can also leave a message on our forums. Its still a work in progress. Thnx.

Edited by Kum-o