arsenal mercenary pvp guide?

gabonesantal

I've been looking for one on youtube and google but can't seem to find one for 6.x. You guys got anything?

the rotation and everything should be the same with 5.x only only tactical is different to fit your playstyle

and for alacrity you want to hit either 7.15% arond 663 for 1.4 gcd if not mistaken or high ala 2374 for 1.3 gcd

orher you can invest on crit or mastery

accuracy should be 105% and lately i have been trying 108%

Edited by KumbayaGOD

the rotation and everything should be the same with 5.x only only tactical is different to fit your playstyle

and for alacrity you want to hit either 7.15% arond 663 for 1.4 gcd if not mistaken or high ala 2374 for 1.3 gcd

orher you can invest on crit or mastery

accuracy should be 105% and lately i have been trying 108%

I understand. Thank you for the reply!

If you're interested in Arsenal PvP gameplay, you can check out my YT channel. It's mostly Arsenal and IO Mercenary PvP gameplay. I don't really have a guide.

I usually alternate between Burning Bright and Primed Ignition tacticals while still collecting my Concentrated Fire set bonus.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYrALX70uf4_3czGZK-B0g

Also, the Mercenary/Commando class forum section has some PvP related insight.

If you're interested in Arsenal PvP gameplay, you can check out my YT channel. It's mostly Arsenal and IO Mercenary PvP gameplay. I don't really have a guide.

I usually alternate between Burning Bright and Primed Ignition tacticals while still collecting my Concentrated Fire set bonus.

Nice videos! Keep it up! Could you please walk me swiftly to the basic arsenal merc rotation in pvp?

Nice videos! Keep it up! Could you please walk me swiftly to the basic arsenal merc rotation in pvp?

In my opinion, the 4 tacticals you should ever use on Arsenal Merc is Primed Ignition, Burning Bright, Life Warden, and Running Rapid Restoration.

I usually use a different rotation based on what tactical I am using.

Primed Ignition: Priming Shot > Blazing Bolts > Instant Tracer Missile > Blazing Bolts (reset) > Heatseeker Missile > Tracer Missile > Rail Shot. This all fits within one duration of Primed Ignition DoT which all ticks its damage.

Burning Bright: Blazing Bolts > Priming Shot > varies

Again, rotation is less important in PvP and always subject to change because you get CC'ed, interrupted, or enemy uses Defensive CD's.

• 7 months later...

haha I actually had your channel open in another tab watching some videos, which prompted me to go looking for guides, rotations, and setups for merc as i'm coming back to the game. Ended up here, saw this comment, clicked the link and now I have your channel opened up in two tabs lol.